New Prog Metal song recording feedback please!

• Thread starter garithulu
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

garithulu

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello again guys!!

This is a new song, for a project I'm making. Again please if you guys can give me some feedback about the song, do you like it? What you guys think about the mix? Also what you think about the guitar tone too.

Again for this project I'm looking for musicians, a drummer a singer (yes the song have lyrics), and another guitar player, I have a few songs alredy written i'm recording a demo so I can start showing something and get some guys join too.

I use for recording MusicMan JP BFR, Seymour Duncan 805, Protone Dark Horse Deluxe, Mesa Boogie Mark V and Mesa Boogie Rectifier and Two Notes Torpedo Live.

Thank you for everything guys!!!

https://soundcloud.com/garitos-e-thulu/human-nature

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

garithulu

Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome I didn't know that you could embed the soundcloud player in here xD, hope to get some comments and feedback. Thank you everyone!

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/garitos-e-thulu/human-nature-with-some-fixes-1[/SC]

yanzfoot

Reaction score
The mix is good, just be careful with the phases on the toms and goliath, and there are some lack of punch in the bass and kick (but that's a personal thing). Good song BTW

garithulu

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi!

Yanzfoot I'm really glad you like the song hahaha, that's like the mos important thing. Abaout what you said, you are right I'll fix that!

garithulu

Contributor
Reaction score
Well I guest I won't get any other feedback haha, I hope you guys like it!

vansinn

Reaction score
I find it all panned too much out to the sides with hardy anything going on in the center, especially in the the beginning; this does change a Bit later on when more sounds are added.
Right channel guitar, when the other guitar is soloing, is leveled too high and thus steals the picture.
Drums sounds quite neat, though the bass drum could be more dense and cymbals could be a little more lively.
Ahh, and your finishing chords should be kept just a tad longer; it ends too abrupt.

Latest posts

')