New project guitar

• Thread starter sparky51077
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cadenhead

Get Some!
Reaction score
Donnie said:
I agree that there needs to be more body styles for 7s. I'm getting tired of the strat/super strat shape. That was why I built this about 6 years ago. It is now long gone. :(

RR7.gif

I wish I had some better pics of it.

I want one of those REAL BAD! How's about helping me with my custom Donnie?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Well, I don't have many tools left but I could help out. I built that when I worked at Gibson Guitars and had access to all kinds of tools.

Ryan

Reaction score
Dude!!! Thats killer i love the old proline Vs! How long did it take to make that body? And look for more pics of it ;P

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
sparky51077 said:
Is it just me or is the neck profile on the 7321 different from the 7620( I had one back in the day, never should have sold it). The 7321 seems to have thicker and flatter profile with harder shoulders. I will probably re-profile the neck while I'm at it.

Yeah. The 7321 neck struck me as a little more similar in shape tot he 2027/CST neck. Is this profile the norm now, for modern Ibanezes? Here's hoping, I actually preferred it to a 7620 in shape.

')