NEW PRS's for 2014

• Thread starter Riffer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Floyds! And a Marty Friedman sig?! And an SE hollowbody (Zach Myers) without an ugly pickguard!

Are those SE models supposed to have the "Made in Maryland" badge on their page? :scratch:

SeanSan

Reaction score
MARTY FRIEDMAN SIG!!?!?!?!

*brain xplod* My inner fangirl is raging so hard now.

EDIT:

Now that the fangirl feels have subsided. The Marty sig is quite bland. :( I wish it had more unique features aside from the star inlays. I'd still buy it though! xD

jc986

Tone Enthusiast
Reaction score
Noticed the ebony fretboard on the Floyded Custom 24. Hopefully that will be an option on more models in the future.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
I wonder what has changed about the Artist Package and Custom 24, since they're listing them under the "New Guitars" page.

Edit: there's an explanation for the Custom 24, but none for the Artist Package as far as I can tell.

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Only thing I'm really impressed with is the S2 Singlecut but I don't need another PRS SC :lol:

I'd prefer a SC Trem reissue so I could have something to look forward to never getting :lol:

Reaction score
I'm loving the names of the colors on the Custom 24, especially "Leprechaun Tooth" :lol: though, I think Blood Orange is my favorite Cu24 color.

And I'm not really a fan of Shinedown's new stuff, but that Zach Myers custom looks super classy! Also dat purple floyd SE :agreed:

PRS guitars are always so pretty!

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
I've got a Purple Hazel on order with a rosewood neck and gold hardware...but that faded blue whale man....my god I might have to make a phone call or two...:yesway:

Noisy Humbucker

Only obsesses over guitars when not playing them.
Reaction score
YAY for new guitars! BOO for pattern regular necks on all S2's! That S2 singlecut is a beaut, but 42mm nut = no go for this fat fingered slinger.

cip 123

Reaction score
Does the Marty Friedman sig have EMG-HZ's in it??

')