NEW PRS's for 2014

• Thread starter Riffer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ESPImperium

@ESPImperium
Reaction score
SO MUCH WANT in that Zach Myres.

The S2 single cut is also hot, but i need to keep my powder dry as im saving for a P22 Trem or a Tremonti depending on what feels good at the time of buying.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Man the Zack Meyers sig is a HUGE improvement. :yum:

Also digging the SE Cu24 Floyd and the 2 new S2 models. And nice to see Marty Friedman getting a sig.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
I'd own a Marty sig, but I'm not a fan of that one. Also, the big picture on the page for the Marty sig has EMG HZ pickups, but the specs say PRS pickups.

The Zach Meyers guitar is pretty cool, though, and I want to try that amp.

Leuka

Reaction score
really unimpressed 'cause there's no 8-string multiscale microtonal JA-15 made out of one piece of flamed maple with an built-in abortion clinic.

No really, that Zach Myers model is titties.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wonder what has changed about the Artist Package and Custom 24, since they're listing them under the "New Guitars" page.

Edit: there's an explanation for the Custom 24, but none for the Artist Package as far as I can tell.

They post an updated Artist Package page every year as the options like colors and models tend to change.

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
Marty Friedman sig looks just like the Tremonti SEbut with fruity stars. Quite boring.

However the rest look cool. Love the Experience 2013 guitars.

I wish they would do an Emil Werstler Sig.

ras1988

Reaction score
They post an updated Artist Package page every year as the options like colors and models tend to change.

They may also do it for updated lists of artist package exclusive models. The Custom 22 is an example as is the singlecut trem (my white whale) this year.:shred:

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
really unimpressed 'cause there's no 8-string multiscale microtonal JA-15 made out of one piece of flamed maple with an built-in abortion clinic.

to be fair, I'd probably buy this

shanejohnson02

Hammer of the Gods
Reaction score

Abortion clinics will be standard in 2015, I hear.

I really like the new lineup. I don't own a PRS but I have played them (read: not just for 5 minutes in a music store) and they are great guitars. The SE line is awesome, IMO.

The new amp is *very* intriguing, and the price point is about right. Easily competitive with most mid-range tube heads out there.

NeglectedField

Reaction score
That Zach Myers looks tasty, the Marty just looks like a slightly modified Tremonti SE. The SE Trem looks fun, something I'd get for gargley goodness. Think I'd be changing the pickups and rings for some black ones though.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
They may also do it for updated lists of artist package exclusive models. The Custom 22 is an example as is the singlecut trem (my white whale) this year.:shred:

That'd be the "models" part of my post :lol: and the Custom 22 is listed outside the artist package (though the SC trem is not)

mhickman2

The Abiding Dude
Reaction score
Floyd Custom 24. For some reason, it never occurred to me how much I wanted a PRS with a Floyd until now. Great stuff PRS!

mbardu

Reaction score
Daaaamn...

FLoyded Custom 24sss.

P24 Piezo with trem

PRS SE Semi-Hollow with satin neck...

2014 is certainly temtping!

Minoin

Scientist
Reaction score
That Zach Myers... Holy shit, if only it had a trem and 24 frets..

The Custom 24 Floyd is epic as well! Can't wait to try these out!

mbardu

Reaction score
That Zach Myers... Holy shit, if only it had a trem and 24 frets..

Grab a Mikael Akerfeldt SE :)
Single cut, tt also has the satin neck, plus ebony fretboard, and 24 frets, and a trem ;)

')