NEW PRS's for 2014

• Thread starter Riffer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
I think its this one. I saw it a while back and fell in love, but it says sold :lol: I dont think PRS uses this color very often.

PRS Private Stock 2895 Custom 24 Blue Green Smoked Burst

166093-1.jpg

EDIT: nvm, the color is the same, but its not the same guitar. Missed the little switches at first.

Nope, different model and color actually. The one he was looking for was a McCarty with 24 frets in Blue Slate Glow. Link to the actual guitar can be found here:

Paul Reed Smith Private Stock McCarty 24 Blue Slate Glow | Brian's Guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Forkface

Feast on this.
Reaction score
Nope, different model and color actually. The one he was looking for was a McCarty with 24 frets in Blue Slate Glow. Link to the actual guitar can be found here:

Paul Reed Smith Private Stock McCarty 24 Blue Slate Glow | Brian's Guitars

Oh, my bad :( they look pretty darn close imo though.

Im assuming this color is reserved for the private stock only? Its not listen on the regular CU24 colors in PRS's site. That color alone would be motivation enough to save the 3.5k for a "real" prs.

For now I'll stick to SE's :lol:

Vrollin

Reaction score
Can anyone shed some light on the release date of the Zach Myers???

Vrollin

Reaction score
Just bought a Zach Myers SE today! Now I have to control myself and stop checking the shipping tracking every 5 mins. Gunna take a little while to make its way to Australia :( Will potentially the first Zach Myers SE in country!

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Just bought a Zach Myers SE today! Now I have to control myself and stop checking the shipping tracking every 5 mins. Gunna take a little while to make its way to Australia :( Will potentially the first Zach Myers SE in country!

Badass! I really want to grab one of those as well, seems every time I look they JUST came into stock somewhere and they all sold the day before! :rofl: Curious to hear your thoughts when she arrives in the land down under! :D

Vrollin

Reaction score
Badass! I really want to grab one of those as well, seems every time I look they JUST came into stock somewhere and they all sold the day before! :rofl: Curious to hear your thoughts when she arrives in the land down under! :D

Mate theres still a few for sale on ebay! One store I was going to order through sold out within hours of it being open today. The one I got it through still has a few, and with a soft or hardcase option, get onto it before you have to wait again!!

')