NEW PRS's for 2014

• Thread starter Riffer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zado

Reaction score
1482920_10152783725465639_1420586278_n.jpg

Vrollin

Reaction score
The Tim Mahoney model is a dual cutaway hard tail. As long as you don't mind that its a sig model and it only comes in Baby Blue :)

Oh I see now! hmmm, I wish I had refinish skills, that would make a sweet natural finished guitar!

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
Custom 24 Floyd comes with \m/ pickups!? PRS GAS overload!

Forkface

Feast on this.
Reaction score

damn it all to hell the only reason im interested in PRS this year is because of the Zack Myers, and it's missing in the video :lol:

Vrollin

Reaction score
PRS just posted that the Zach Myers semi hollow is only $679.... PRS, why you make this such an attractive deal!?!?

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
I've been checking a lot of the new SE models at work and my favorite is the Zach Myers SE by far. It's just so nice to play. I've probably played around 30 and each one felt great.

Forkface

Feast on this.
Reaction score
I've been checking a lot of the new SE models at work and my favorite is the Zach Myers SE by far. It's just so nice to play. I've probably played around 30 and each one felt great.

its settled then, im buying the Zack Myers. :shred:

EDIT: could you by any chance post pics of the ZM? im looking at it in some youtube vids but the lighting at the prs booth sucks major balls lol.

5150time

Now with Vitamin R
Reaction score
Man, I really dig that Floyd Custom 24 - lack of Floyd is one of the things that's always prevented me from buying a PRS.

It's cool, until someone asks what the pickups are called...:lol:

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
its settled then, im buying the Zack Myers. :shred:

EDIT: could you by any chance post pics of the ZM? im looking at it in some youtube vids but the lighting at the prs booth sucks major balls lol.

The color is a little lighter in person then in this picture. These guitars are seriously awesome. I'm going to be getting one myself and I see it becoming my #1 guitar.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
Anyone know what finish is used on that blue bass with the maple FB they have displayed in the NAMM booth? I assume it's a private stock color, but....

...it will be mine.

Latest posts

')