New raffle ideas?

• Thread starter ecalcagnino
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
my best friend runs an animal shelter, so i know EXACTLY where money to the ASPCA and Humane Society's goes. it'd be a $50 well spent!

but, i'm not rich lol. dropping $20 for a chance at a gift certificate sounds pretty practical to me as well :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7slinger

wake up dead
Contributor
Reaction score
$50 is doable, whatever the prize (and the ideas I've seen listed certainly seem like viable options)...count me in for at least one shot...

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
[crazy caffeine rush on]
I just thought, wouldn't that be funny if someone put like $600 worth into it.. expecting that the chances were enough to win? and then lost. Ya, I'd probably laugh and tell them thanks for the generous contribution!

[/crazy caffeine rush off]

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Great ideas guys, thanks.

Drew, I most certainly would miss the shit out of the CT actually! It's the best one I ever saw/had and the only one I have left out of the 4 I had. It also has black/cream Blaze Custom/ Air Norton it it with a perfect, brand new UV1000 case too. It's dreamy.

Well, let's keep it simple for Feb. and do a $250 gift certificate. Consider the odds and I think these are prety good. This would be for ss.org members only.

1 chance = $20
2 chances = $35
5 chances = $75
Bribes = good Cubans

The winner and anyone that buys more than one chance gets a polish kit, too.
How's would that be?

Latest posts

')