New Red Seas Fire track on BURST Radio

PeteyG

Big Bear
Reaction score
So finally Nolly and I are going to let loose one of the tracks we have been working on for Red Seas Fire after all of this time.

It will be aired on Bristol University's BURST Radio during the wonderful Matt Hanburys show Audio Massacre at 12 noon GMT (Big Ben Time).

If any of you could tune in on the following link and have a listen we would love some feedback on it, also it's a special show revolving around British Underground and Unsigned Metal so could well be worth a listen in general I reckon.

Burst Radio

Cheers guys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
Just as a note, im listening to "beats & Banter" right now and those dudes are frigign hilarious.

Fred

Reaction score
If I can somehow wangle a way to listen to this in my lunch break I'll definitely be tuning in. Otherwise I'll expect an email with a nice MP3 attachment, haha. Which one are you going to be playing? The one with low E goodness?

PeteyG

Big Bear
Reaction score
If I can somehow wangle a way to listen to this in my lunch break I'll definitely be tuning in. Otherwise I'll expect an email with a nice MP3 attachment, haha. Which one are you going to be playing? The one with low E goodness?

Hehe, nope, it's the one that has a section which everyone who was at Toms house seemed to equate to being an Iron Maiden type of riff.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
shit i just realized i prolly wont be awake when this airs. if someone could record it, i would be extremely grateful.

also my alarm is set so hopefully i can get online in time. :)

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
fuuuuuck how are peopl alive right now? listening with a few minutes left.

oh shit it isn't working... does anybody else not hear anything?

piys

Reaction score
It should start in about 5 minutes right? All I hear at the moment is a clock ticking.

Edit
Ok I hear some metal now :hbang:

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
raaaage.gif

PeteyG

Big Bear
Reaction score
This is gaaaaaaay, sorry guys, if the entire hour goes by and no one hears it we'll make it up to all of you.

Edit: It seems to be back up now.