New Red Seas Fire track online! (The Recovery, Groove/Electro/Prog metal content)

• Thread starter -Nolly-
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bobrob

Reaction score
Sounds sick man, think I've seen a bunch of vids of you tracking the lead that comes in at around 2:19 and its awesome to hear the whole thing.

right_to_rage

Avant Temporal
Reaction score
WOW! Honestly this is your best mix yet Nolly! It wasn't really 100% clear on the webcasts, but this is really well done. Very inspiring, it makes me want to work and get some new gear so I can record.

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Woo, thanks guys! It feels really good to get more stuff out there, we've been sitting on a few tracks for a while now!

It's floopin' great - AND you have Merchandise coming soon? Make mine a hoody in size massive :)

Wicked, cheers dude! We're trying to sort out some merch, we were thinking just t-shirts at first, but maybe hoodies will be a viable option too :yesway:

WOW! Honestly this is your best mix yet Nolly! It wasn't really 100% clear on the webcasts, but this is really well done. Very inspiring, it makes me want to work and get some new gear so I can record.

Thanks dude, this is definitely my best mix to date. It's actually a whole new recording - not what you saw us tracking on the webstream :)

hypermagic

Fusion Neophyte
Reaction score
1233332208827.jpg

Digging this with a fury of a thousand suns.

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys, it means a lot to us :hbang:

revclay

Reaction score
This song rocks. I love the solo in this song. One of my favs for sure. I will be purchasing your full length when you complete it for sure. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')