New Red Seas Fire track online! (The Recovery, Groove/Electro/Prog metal content)

• Thread starter -Nolly-
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
I ate chicken, and then I burped.

Also approved. :yesway:

Beardyman

Beardaholic.
Reaction score
Great stuff Nolly. Looking forward to some more tracks, and the EP. Merch too! Purple, tight fit t-shirts and sweaters are a must.

Also ^^:lol::lol::lol:

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
blown away. amazing stuff. can't wait for the mini album. hopefully it comes out before the end of the year. (only 2 songs uploaded afterall)

i wish i could get a diagram as to how they recorded it though. (watching the video at the bottom of their tumblr site) i've been wanting to self record for so long but i have yet to find anyone that actively does so AND can tell me in caveman terms how to get setup and learn myself. (i have a podxt, a ux-1, and a bad ass pc, but no knowledge as to how to get it all setup and getting my riffs out into digital form before i forget them!)

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Pry, we have 6 out of 7 tracks for the mini-album written. However, we've got a big pool of unused ideas at this point, so we have a lot of starting points to build the final song from. Demo 01 did actually have a name for a while, but it never stuck. I expect the name will come from the lyrics, when they are written.

goherpsNderp: We actually did a couple of online streaming sessions of us recording a few weeks before the performance. The setup in that video isn't the recording rig, we don't record all the instruments simultaneously.
Add me on MSN or AIM and perhaps I can give you a hand getting started.

Oh, and there will be official tabs :)

Fred

Reaction score
Still trying to work out whether to interrupt my quest to cover all of Opeth's Damnation on YouTube so as I can upload my cover of Turbulence or not... Got it all recorded, just trying to decide when would be the best time to upload it!

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn i wanted to cover Turbulence first, but i still have trouble figuring out the dissonant parts. :(

fuck it I'll work on it tonight.

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Still trying to work out whether to interrupt my quest to cover all of Opeth's Damnation on YouTube so as I can upload my cover of Turbulence or not... Got it all recorded, just trying to decide when would be the best time to upload it!

Haha, I had no idea you had done that Fred :hbang:

Thanks Nolly for taking time to answer questions on here every day, always good to get that support back from the band ;) Cheers man.

7 Tracks, sounds awesome, can't wait! :woot:

Thanks dude, it's nice that people care enough to ask us questions. :yesway:

Damn i wanted to cover Turbulence first, but i still have trouble figuring out the dissonant parts. :(

fuck it I'll work on it tonight.

PM'd

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pry, we have 6 out of 7 tracks for the mini-album written. However, we've got a big pool of unused ideas at this point, so we have a lot of starting points to build the final song from. Demo 01 did actually have a name for a while, but it never stuck. I expect the name will come from the lyrics, when they are written.

My credit card is waiting for this to become available :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
')