New Red Seas Fire track online! (The Recovery, Groove/Electro/Prog metal content)

• Thread starter -Nolly-
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

-Nolly-

Reaction score
First! ...maybe. I tried uploading to YouTube but it came out with no sound whatsoever, so I've DropBoxed it instead, it's only a 16.5MB file. My vibrato could've been a bit better at the end, but other than that it's totally perfect in every possible way... :p

Guitar is my Fender American Deluxe Strat, and I can assure you it's a gorgeous teal green colour and not the blue it looks to be in the vid. That's a result of my G-Star Rawness t-shirt and the camera quality. Sound is just a preset in Guitar Rig 4 that sounded fairly appropriate.

Edit: Re-encoded the audio channel in the file and now it works fine in YouTube. :D

Nice work dude, I see you've changed a few fingerings but the notes are all present and correct!
Let me know when you want your lesson!

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
wow, i actually forgot to come in here and tell you guys just how insanely awesome the track is! :)

i lurbz it :)

sol niger 333

I like stuff
Reaction score
Very nice Nolly. Those chord shapes pre solo from 1:29 are so lush and really original sounding. Did you put those chords together by ear or are they textbook? Really really great dude. Rest of the song kicks ass too but man just hearing those quality guitars ring out with those chord voicings is something special. Do both you guys use BKPs in this song? If so which ones out of interest? Would be keen to know the amp model too if possible. Thanks dude and awesome track/mix/playing

Reaction score
the recovery is my favourite by far. love the unusual chord progression in it. its something i really try and utilise in my compositions

BEASTLY WORK DUDE!

Djent246

Can I haz guitar?
Reaction score
Hey Nolly,

got the ep when it came out, absolutely love it! Just wondering, any more tracks getting released anytime soon? Also, what would be the chances of getting you guys over here to Ireland to play a show sometime in the near future?

Sound,
Shane. :hbang:

RobZero

BWOOOOWWWW™
Reaction score
‎"For the attention of everybody who is awaiting a shirt from the pre-order, we have just received a estimated date that they will be delivered to us. The shirts will be getting sent out to us for Monday the 17th of this month, which is a little under 2 weeks from now.

This obviously isn't as soon as we would have hoped for and your continued patience is really appreciated."

from their fb page. i'm waiting too, but shit happens, so no problem!

Reaction score
‎"For the attention of everybody who is awaiting a shirt from the pre-order, we have just received a estimated date that they will be delivered to us. The shirts will be getting sent out to us for Monday the 17th of this month, which is a little under 2 weeks from now.

This obviously isn't as soon as we would have hoped for and your continued patience is really appreciated."

from their fb page. i'm waiting too, but shit happens, so no problem!

winner, stoked for that!

F0rte

Wood Whore
Reaction score
Your entire album is pure gold.
Favorite track is by far Epinephrine though.
Those riffs with that tone are just world destroying.

Great work you guys, and personally as for vocals I could hear you with Chris Barretto.

Oh, and sorry I have to do this...and you knew this was coming...

d

By the way, (I believe Nolly was the one who did the drum tracking and placement/mixing) FANTASTIC job.

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Your entire album is pure gold.
Favorite track is by far Epinephrine though.
Those riffs with that tone are just world destroying.

Great work you guys, and personally as for vocals I could hear you with Chris Barretto.

Oh, and sorry I have to do this...and you knew this was coming...

d

By the way, (I believe Nolly was the one who did the drum tracking and placement/mixing) FANTASTIC job.

Thanks mate, glad you're enjoying it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
')