New RG7620 Swirl

• Thread starter movingpictures
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
Heres the one for you then! Its ONLY a 6 string though...
DSCF1925.jpg

DSCF1928.jpg

:drool:

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Man, that first one is just great, love the colour scheme. That mix of awesome metallic tones works beautifully. The headstock came out especially nice.

movingpictures

Reaction score
Man, that first one is just great, love the colour scheme. That mix of awesome metallic tones works beautifully. The headstock came out especially nice.

Thanks!! Someone please nominate this for guitar of the month. I would be eternally grateful!!!

sixxgunneruv777bk

Reaction score
you just convinced me with that video and these pics if a great winter project for my UV777BK~
That green/black is exactly what I have wanted for a long time!
I want to do a matching headstock, but where to find a replacement decal?
Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks~

the_arod

Reaction score
this is just awesome!!!

I'm interested in trying the same with an old crappy 100$ cheap ass guitar I have here. May I ask what the costs of a nice swirl are?

Dylan S

Reaction score
Wonderful finish man. :)

The colours are great and it's finished nice and evenly. You see some swirls that have big blotches of colour in one part and little tiny busy bits in another part and they don't look as good in my opinion.

Keep the work coming. :)

movingpictures

Reaction score
this is just awesome!!!

I'm interested in trying the same with an old crappy 100$ cheap ass guitar I have here. May I ask what the costs of a nice swirl are?

Thanks man! Sorry, i have not checked this post in a while. PM me if your interested in the swirl stuff. I dont want to spam...

movingpictures

Reaction score
I just took this thing completely apart, changed the volume pot,shielded the cavity, new Dimarzio D Sonic/Air Norton pups, set up, etc. I did have it for sale, but no bids for at least $650 on Ebay, so im keeping it:fawk:. Easily the best 7620 ive owned!
DSCF2313.jpg

Tuned2F

Spider Pig
Reaction score
I can't believe you would consider selling it! that's gorgeous! Looks like a rusty metal kind of thing going on.

Great job with the painting.

movingpictures

Reaction score
I can't believe you would consider selling it! that's gorgeous! Looks like a rusty metal kind of thing going on.

Great job with the painting.

Thank you sir! I didnt want to sell, but i had bills piling up and xmas coming. Im glad it didnt sell, but i had to do some creative financing. haha

Reaction score
Thank you sir! I didnt want to sell, but i had bills piling up and xmas coming. Im glad it didnt sell, but i had to do some creative financing. haha

Yeah that guitar is absolutely beautiful. Whenever I get my hands on a 7620, I think I'm gonna swirl it.

btw, movingpictures, you've got a pm

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
damn that's awesome... i can't wait to get mine back so i can post pix...

')