New Rig

• Thread starter Fretless
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fretless

Knob Fiddler
Reaction score
Howdy. I figure I'll post a picture of my rig now that it's in a state of somewhat close to completion. I have to build a pedalboard and find where on Earth is Carmen San Diego my extra Mogami cable is so I can make the cables to run it in 4CM instead of using cheap ebay cables.

So currently it's just a Darkglass 900 amp, a Darkglass 2x10, and my HX effects. I'm running everything in 4CM with the amp in parallel to a heavily compressed clean signal. This allows me to really dial in a nice low end. Yada yada more stuff about that which no one really cares about. More filler text. I think it sounds pretty good.

Also Quake bass incoming next month.

Attachments

• Darkglass.jpg
    Darkglass.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 66

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fretless

Knob Fiddler
Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance, is the wee grey cube with the Darkglass logo your DI box or something else?
It's the intelligent pedal. I modified it so I can use it as a passthrough box to control the amp with my HX effects.
Nice. Got any sound clips?
I'm the worst person to do sound demos. I always get nervous when I record.