New Ronciswall Guitars Production Line! Tell me your needs!

• Thread starter GabeR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GabeR

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hey everyone! here is Gabriele from Ronciswall, a guitar company based in Italy, someone could already know my work but for those who don't, I build modern guitars! yeah lol

Btw, we are approaching for the first time a production line of guitars. As i needed recently to raise the prices of the custom work i also wanted to provide guitars at a much more comfortable budget.

At 90% these guitars will be produced in Indonesia, at a factory that also produce ESP, Schecter and other big brands so i'm confident to work with experienced people and of course all the models will be 100% checked and probably painted at my workshop in Italy before shipping. For me it's the very first time that i approach to production lines of guitars so as they are really, really picky on options we are discussing models/configurations and all the details to first run prototypes, then release the lines (probably in 2025)

As these guys works on volumes they do request a very high minimum order quantity so i need to be as sure as possible about options and especially models. So i wanted to ask to you what do you think about production guitars and what are your needs in terms of options, woods, material and craftmanship.

My first thought was " Ok, superstrat is the thing" so probably a rebrand of the Miasma model it will be the first one to be created.

The idea is to build 6 and 7 strings (this one later) and providing these options:

Swamp Ash Body, Carved
Roasted Maple Neck
Ebony Fretboard
SS frets.
New Headstock
Then work on a tremolo and fixed bridge together with a HH HSH and HSS configuration

Here are some mockups my webmaster is working on for me.

What do you guys think?

Screenshot 2024-07-19 alle 09.39.00.png
Screenshot 2024-07-19 alle 09.38.26.png

Screenshot 2024-07-19 alle 09.38.12.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')