New Rondo 7

• Thread starter wes225
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sPliNtEr_777

Reaction score
I wasnt too excited by it at first but is that price tag right??? $159.95??? Ive looked again like four times and I still can't believe it?!?! You could buy it, repaint over that awful laminate, fit EMGs or Blackouts and some black Sperzels and have an amazin axe for less than $500!!! :yum:

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
FOr a $160 that would be at least an awesome project guitar for someone to modify.

FortePenance

Reaction score
Black hardware would pwn on that. But still, an ash bodied 7 at less than 200? GG. :D

st2012

Texas CEO / RHLC
Reaction score
Damn thats a great price, lots I would change on it but I cant argue with anything at that price.

Apophis

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting, but there's no solid ash body at all :D or there's something wrong with my eyes :scratch:

Coobanez

Reaction score
That's a scary good price, especially for the majority of people who would upgrade and customize it.

OrsusMetal

In brightest day...
Reaction score
Why does it say gold hardware in the description but is pictured with chrome?

That is pretty damn nice for that price. I personally think it's ugly...but damn, that price is amazing! Even though it's not really a looker, I'm considering it, haha. :D I don't know what I would do to it yet though.

Demeyes

Reaction score
I like the look of the body and headstock but I don't like the hardware color or the inlays at all. I don't think I'd trust a lic. floyd that was that cheap either. For that price they could be well worth picking up and have as a spare/project guitar though.

')