New Rondo 7

• Thread starter wes225
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ShawnFjellstad

hates womanizers.
Reaction score
I think your right.

The top is Ash, but the body looks like basswood, which is still cool.

The trem looks like a very very light "fools gold" color. Guess well find out when I get it.

i'm anxiously awaiting your pics and review. :yesway:
i want one to use as a project guitar, but i'd like to know the actual specs before i order it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RCB

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll have to get a disposible digital camera to post some pictures on here. I will definately let anyone interested know if it's killer or not. I think it'll be cool.

Drage

Reaction score
Wow, Rondo does it again!

Man, just throw some new pups in and that would be one sweet axe!!!!

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one's pointed out the striking similarity between the headstock on this and a KXK...
it looks like a BC Rich'd out Ibanez-stock, not a direct BC Rich copy like the KxK is.

Reaction score
Dude I might grab one of these up! It doesn't look like solid ash though...at least the basswood underneath has nice figuring.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
do eet, blex.

RCB

Reaction score
^ Well, we'll find out soon. The description at the top says it's three piece Ash. Also, when looking at the pictures of the one they have on ebay, the sides look like Ash.

I don't know what's up with that back body shot, but if they have those 99$-120$ SX guitars equiped with 3 piece Ash, I'd like to think mine will be the same.

I'll letcha all know.

')