New RXYZYXR track and vocalist!

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
I did a search, but didn't see anything on this new song itself, so mods, if there is a pre-existing thread for this song, you know what to do. :)

This has actually been out for a while, now, but they just uploaded a new video to youtube. And they finally have a vocalist, I think he fits in well with the band. :yesway:

Video:

They also have the song up on their soundcloud for download:

RXYZYXR - Denial of Death by RXYZYXR on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I know that there at least a few on here who know of and like them.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
That was pretty sweet, thanx for sharing it. I too think the singer fits pretty good with the music.

LamaSabachthani

Reaction score
Ah man I remember listening to them a while back now, they've improved their production quite alot!

Sick music still.

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Ah man I remember listening to them a while back now, they've improved their production quite alot!

Sick music still.

Yeah, I have their demo and while the music is bad ass, the guitar tone and production isn't the best, this definitely sounds ten times better. :hbang:

Cyntex

love & peace!
Reaction score
I really dig the vocals, I've been listening to their demo for quite some time, this sounds a lot better. And I really like these kind of videos.

guitarguru

Reaction score
Check the new RXYZYXR video.
It's just awesome!!
The song is called ''NONZERO", inspired by a book of Robert Wright with the same title. Check this out and spread a word.

Quantumface

Reaction score
dig the music for sure, not a fan of the vocals at all. Cleans came in as i typed this, i like the cleans alot. The other vocals are sounding quite numetal, but solid package overall.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
cool stuff, Yeah the Purple Rico was Joe Sousa's. Love that guitar.

The singer has good stage presence and has a "Waingro" look going on from the Movie "Heat." :)

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Is it the same singer in both vids? Because the beard makes him look 10 years older. :lol:

')