NEW S7 Info 2006

• Thread starter Aaron
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
That guitar should be out over here sometime this month. As far as I know, it could be out already. :eek:

Pablo

Resident Wanker
Reaction score

Bless you!
I believe any x3xx axe is made in Indo for awhile now. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
I also got a few other cool new release tidbits as well, heh, heh. ;)
Still, Dendroaspis hasn't received information that it'll be built in Indonesia - only when it will be available - the info is based on the asumption that guitars with the model number *3** are made in Indonesia. As I wrote, even Ikebe (which I suspect is closer to the source than a store in Canada) don't know where it will be built.

Cheers

Eske

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
:agreed: and take pics if you have a camera handy. You know we would all <3 you for that :D

If I run into it. It might not come out until the end of the month when I'm in the states. Either way, I'll probably see it first since it's coming out this month in Japan and in March for the US. If not this month, probably in January.

Pablo

Resident Wanker
Reaction score
If I run into it. It might not come out until the end of the month when I'm in the states. Either way, I'll probably see it first since it's coming out this month in Japan and in March for the US. If not this month, probably in January.
Are you planning on taking one home with you?

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Are you planning on taking one home with you?

You mean to my parents' house in the US? If that's what you mean, no, that'd be a bother, lugging it all over to the US and then back to Japan. If I did buy one, I'd just leave it at my apartment which I plan to do with my RG1527 and my Les Paul. But right now I don't have the cash to buy the new S. I'm satisfied with my 1527 anyway.

I have a pretty good camera on my cell phone (I just bought this cell phone in October) and I could probably take some good pictures of it if I run into it somewhere.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
You mean to my parents' house in the US? If that's what you mean, no, that'd be a bother, lugging it all over to the US and then back to Japan. If I did buy one, I'd just leave it at my apartment which I plan to do with my RG1527 and my Les Paul. But right now I don't have the cash to buy the new S. I'm satisfied with my 1527 anyway.

I have a pretty good camera on my cell phone (I just bought this cell phone in October) and I could probably take some good pictures of it if I run into it somewhere.

Sweet. :hbang:

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
Putting just a 3-wat switch in it is weak. A 5 way would be better,

Adam

Contributor
Reaction score
Found some pics of the new S and 2 J.customs at "LOUD PARK 06"
2-02.jpg

3-02.jpg

:drool: