NEW S7 Info 2006

• Thread starter Aaron
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

THE VILE

Deafening Silence
Reaction score
Huh...going by those prices and the fact that the S7320 is Korean, does that mean that the Apex2_GSF will also be Korean??

I thought the Apex2 was going to be at least $200 more than the S7320.
This makes things a little more interesting.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Sold. I'd much rather have the Apex, MIK or not. As long as it's not MII, I'd rather have that than the S7.

Nats

Reaction score
I thought the Apex2 was going to be at least $200 more than the S7320.
This makes things a little more interesting.

very intersting indeed. the wait is freaking killing me

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
They have the new S7 and the Apex Hardtail at this other German store too.
http://www.musik-schmidt.de/osc-schmidt/catalog/index.php?cPath=1_39_1453

If i go for either of the Apex models it'll be the hardtail for sure. I just can't be owning a guitar with an EP7 on it,and i'm not really keen on the leather-look finish either.

The EP7 is okay, and probably better with the locking stud mod, but I blocked mine anyway. I really don't use it that often. The only reason I was interested in the S7 was because I had played a S520 before ad really dug the ZR.

But I am still primarily a hardtail sort of guy.

THE VILE

Deafening Silence
Reaction score
If the new S had an Edge or pretty much any other trem I wouldn’t be nearly as exited.

DangerousTacos

dt.com Irregular :P
Reaction score
I can't decide between the Apex2, the S7, or just to get a custom Tele7 made from that Christopher Woods guy that everyone here has been talking about as of late.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can't decide between the Apex2, the S7, or just to get a custom Tele7 made from that Christopher Woods guy that everyone here has been talking about as of late.

Go for the guitar from Chris. A guy that works at the local GC has one of the Passion & Warfare painted ones and Chris does fantastic work :yesway:

Bassies7string

Reaction score
Those are Thormann's sale prices, not list prices remember.

As confirmt by the importcompany for Ibanez in the Netherlands, the list price for the S7320 is 799 EUR. Apparently thomann (germany) will sell it at 699. The first pricequote from them stated 715. Maybe they will go even lower in a few months? There is room for it, i got mine (still on order, due to arrive mid February) for 640 EUR, but I use to work in the guitar shop that sells it to me. Just that you know that there is a big overhead on this price.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
There always is. My mate used to work for a guitar shop and they used to have around a 100% mark up on the price they paid AFTER discounts from list price.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Rich over at Glensite said that the Apex 2 (GSF hardtail) is streeting for 7 bills. Count me the fuck in. My parents already donated $250 for it. :D

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
Rich over at Glensite said that the Apex 2 (GSF hardtail) is streeting for 7 bills. Count me the fuck in. My parents already donated $250 for it. :D

Hells yeah. My goal of getting that guitar soon keeps getting closer and closer to being met.

')