NEW S7 Info 2006

• Thread starter Aaron
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Dot inlays... yuck :barf: Wave inlays at least would have been cool.

Any info about if it's Korean or Japanese made?

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
Scott said:
No, you don't. Because any form of terrorism is wrong, and should not be loved, as you so desire. Did you know, that approximately 641 terrorist incidents occurred in the United States between 1971 and 1975 compared to 272 between 1980 and 1999? Among these attacks were 166 bombings, 120 fire bombings, and 118 shootings. During the first six months of 1975 alone, 24 attacks occurred in California, 12 in New York, and 11 were directed at targets on the U.S. Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.

Do you love that?

Hmmm?

I thought not.:squint:

The_More_You_Know-775718.jpg

Ouch. I think you took that way, but i mean WAY too seriously.
Hope you read the threads before mine :agreed: .
It's a guitar S7 guitar thread for christ sake :lol:
But hey, thanks for the history.

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
You don't have a whole lot of posts here. Soon enough, you'll notice that pretty much everything I say is in jest. Including my post above. Mr. S caught on ;)

The only time im really serious is when David goes on about conspiracy theories.

March_of_the_Mutes

Reaction score
hey buzz is there any price range you've heard of. Will it be in the low prestige range like 6-800 or will it be in the 1,000's ?

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
from the sounds of it it may not even be a prestige, but again, just guessing here...

still the S520EX's are pretty nifty so if we get the same build quality as them with a similar price range i'll be more than happy :yesway:

Ahole

Reaction score
Mr. S said:
from the sounds of it it may not even be a prestige, but again, just guessing here...

still the S520EX's are pretty nifty so if we get the same build quality as them with a similar price range i'll be more than happy :yesway:

Yeah, I don't think it'll be a prestige.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mr. S said:

+1 though I'll still hope for a Prestige as the necks are a but nicer. I'm also hoping the neck profile is more like the S7420s and not like the RG7321s, as I like the rounder profile on the S7420s.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
The RG7420's were never prestige and in a side-by-side comparison at work we couldnt tell any difference between my 7420 and the brand new 1527, not too surprising considering the 7420 is a diet 7620 which in turn is almost exactly the same as the 1527. But yeah, please god NOT a 7321 profile, closely followed by not a schecter profile! Hopefully, Ibanez will do what they do do best - awesome necks, awesome playability.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Ibanez, make a 7 string version of the S520EX in Satin Black, and I'll surely buy over 10 of them possessed by an unstoppable GAS attack.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Is this guitar really going to have a floating trem? I thought it was gonna be hardtail :(

OzzyC

:ubersquint:
Reaction score
zimbloth said:
Is this guitar really going to have a floating trem? I thought it was gonna be hardtail :(
quit complaining....all you would have to do would be to buy and install a tremol-no and itd be just as good

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
OzzyC said:
quit complaining....all you would have to do would be to buy and install a tremol-no and itd be just as good

Or just throw the switch that locks it, since it's supposed to be a ZR trem.

And when everybody who has seen it has said it has a trem why would you think it was going to be a hardtail, Zimbloth?

OzzyC

:ubersquint:
Reaction score
technomancer said:
Or just throw the switch that locks it, since it's supposed to be a ZR trem.

And when everybody who has seen it has said it has a trem why would you think it was going to be a hardtail, Zimbloth?
guess i forgot about that...as ive never played an S

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
OzzyC said:
guess i forgot about that...as ive never played an S

Yeah the ZR trem is the reason I'm excited about this guitar, I've played around with them at GC a few times and they seem killer :yesway:

')