New Schecter Damien Platinum 8

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
They also have an Omen Active 8 string which will have a 28'' scale.

Omen Active-8 - Schecter Guitar Research
Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
It's either a Schecter or an Agile Intrepid for me... Fuck. :rofl:

Also, I think they raised the price a bit. It was $629, now it's $649.

User Name

Banned
Reaction score
this is why i love schecters,they have some great mid to highish end guitars and they sell them for dirt cheap!

i myself was checking out the omen 8, i have seen some reviews and it appears to be a great guitar for the money. especially since these days you can come by one used on guitarcenter.com for less than $300

breadtruck

Reaction score
I can vouch for the Schecter Damien series. I have one of the 6 string Damien Elite's, and it's been my most reliable guitar. It's a great mid-range model and it's totally affordable. This new 8 string platinum range looks quite similar, but with some great upgrades. If I were to buy an 8 string then I'd strongly consider this.

User Name

Banned
Reaction score
yeah i also have a damien elite 7 string. its as good as the ibanez i have that was nearly twice the price. its actually up for sale on c-list.

lewstherin006

Reaction score
I had a Damien elite 8 which i got off of Amazon for under $500, but I sent it back because I didnt like the forearm contour on the body. It isnt slanted for sanded at all, and it hurt my forearm. If you like EMGs and can get past the issue's I had, they are really good guitars.

User Name

Banned
Reaction score
I had a Damien elite 8 which i got off of Amazon for under $500, but I sent it back because I didnt like the forearm contour on the body. It isnt slanted for sanded at all, and it hurt my forearm. If you like EMGs and can get past the issue's I had, they are really good guitars.

hmm i guess its just one of those things. personally my schecters are some of the most comfortable guitars to play in my opinion. that could also be because thats the only guitar i played from learning guitar up until about 3 years ago when i purchased my first ibanez.

broj15

Reaction score
While the inlays still aren't 100% on point they're a huge improvement over those of the sls series.

Reaction score

It's called an arch top. It's for people who play guitar with their dicks...

tom-morello-7.jpg

Latest posts

')