New Schecter Models Megathread

Zado

Reaction score
Here's my take, that's too rich for my blood, but it looks awesome nonetheless.

aelhf966luzu6996g.jpg

This would sell for 2600$ at worst,I'd think about it:cool:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zado

Reaction score
No problem man!

I wish Mr Ciravolo answered my mail(sent a couple o weeks ago) about the Poland signature,but maybe after all EU price complains here I guess we are no pals anymore:scratch:

Zado

Reaction score
I will be waiting for this. I need to know what these look like so I know if I'm buying one of these or the Loomis. I hope they have the maple-boarded version like the six-string model.

the 7 string version will come,for this year at least, with crimson red burst satin finish and either maple and ebony fb

CADAVERTOUCHER

SCHECTERCOLLECTOR
Reaction score
I just got word from Amazon that my heavily discounted JL-7 Fr VRS will ship today. It's actually right on time since I was about to send my Banshee passive 7 back today. It was a great playing and sounding axe it's just the QC was lacking massively.

Triple-J

the Experimetalist
Reaction score
the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as
hellraiser-extreme-c-7-crb-e-bridge-copy.jpg

hellraiser-extreme-c-7-crb-m-neck-pocket-hires.jpg

The finish on the Hellraiser extreme is incredible I love the matte look that it has and wish they'd use it on some more models plus adding this to the 2014 lineup has really given them a good balance of Hipshot/Floyd/Tonepro bridges unlike Schecter's past lineups which were mostly 7's with Tonepros bridges.

CADAVERTOUCHER

SCHECTERCOLLECTOR
Reaction score
I love how a lot of the newer model Schecter set neck guitars have better high fret access than the neck thru's:scratch:. Also how about if you make a 7 string version of a guitar that had a trem option I would think that option would carry over. Especially the Banshee where Floyd Rose was the only bridge option.

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
That's cool. If it was that tobacco-ish sunburst, I'd be in danger of buying one, even with that inlay.

CRaul87

Reaction score
Those Extreme 7s are Godlike! DAMN!
Waiting for a FR version to come out though...
Would be nice if they threw in some SS frets now that they started using them on the KM and JL

')