New Schecter Models Megathread

Zado

Reaction score
take this too!
10252161_629710800452770_1412183404137439837_n.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
So, not to derail the thread, but I'm curious as to why there's such a big price discrepancy between the USA Production Schecters and the USA Production ESP guitars. Same parent company, same Custom Shop location (from what I've read), similar features, etc. I'm not so knocking on ESP's price structure as I'm praising Schecter for offering what they do at a great price! It almost feels as if we're stealing from them. If I wasn't such an Ibanez hoarder, I'd definitely pick one of these up!

Zado

Reaction score
So, not to derail the thread, but I'm curious as to why there's such a big price discrepancy between the USA Production Schecters and the USA Production ESP guitars. Same parent company, same Custom Shop location (from what I've read), similar features, etc. I'm not so knocking on ESP's price structure as I'm praising Schecter for offering what they do at a great price! It almost feels as if we're stealing from them. If I wasn't such an Ibanez hoarder, I'd definitely pick one of these up!

ESP USA guitars are comparable to Schecter Masterbuild section I guess...handmade,with super woods and stuff like that..I guess:scratch:

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
Are you guys sure you didn't bring the Schecter site down with all these mock-ups :lol: It's been down since yesterday, at least. Their FB page says they're having problems with the hosting company?!!

')