New Schecter Models Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Same to you, and no it doesn't. :noway:

There's a pretty good deal of people on here whose taste in guitars I don't agree with in the slightest, but I don't go around pointing it out to them...if they want to play a guitar that I wouldn't be caught dead with, that is their deal, and more power to them if that's what makes them happy. :yesway:

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
Thanks,I was afraid of nekrobumping the thread once again by my own :lol:

The Antique looks spectacular!

Bonus!
10511195_699174253452771_5274323407512152771_n.jpg

I can't remember what band she plays in......saw her on Facebook.

But DAMN!!!!...WANT x10!!!!!!

ShawnFjellstad

hates womanizers.
Reaction score
There's a pretty good deal of people on here whose taste in guitars I don't agree with in the slightest, but I don't go around pointing it out to them...if they want to play a guitar that I wouldn't be caught dead with, that is their deal, and more power to them if that's what makes them happy. :yesway:

Just a joke, sad kitten.

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
her name is nikki stringfield, and she plays (i think) with the Iron Maidens?

someone will correct me if im wrong :lol:

Yes, she seems to be in the rotation of the Iron Maidens (female iron maiden tribute band) and is also in a band called Before The Mourning.

Fierce_Swe

Reaction score
That red one looks almost like an Ibanez (RG927). I wouldn't mind having it!!! :metal:

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
That is the most alluring Schecter I have ever seen! short of a USA custom. If those are being released with SS frets, Schecter is bumping theirselves up so hard.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Oh my Jaysus, it actually is a thing.

:eek:

Schecter would be absolute ....ing idiots if they don't release that. :squint:

Zado

Reaction score

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Literally had to stop myself from clicking "buy it now" on that banshee elite and I'm not even a Schecter guy :lol:

*must continue to save for Carvin build*

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
I dunno how the average custom shop guitar builder is going to compete in years to come when stuff like this is coming out of Korea.

Zado

Reaction score
I dunno how the average custom shop guitar builder is going to compete in years to come when stuff like this is coming out of Korea.

Consider the CS is offering very exclusive stuff compared to Diamond Series...for example Strats,80's Superstrats and Teles,essentially what I'm drooling over the most right now:fawk:

Also,the price will be a relevant factor outside the US too...the KM is super expensive here,and considering how cool that banshee is on the parer,It'd probably reach 1300-1400€ with ease.One could say "I'm savin 400-500€ more and gettin a US made Schecter",and I really wouldn't be blaming anyone for saying that,a korean made guitar for that price (and with possible flaws asian instruments sometimes have) isn't really appealing for everyone.

Also,I've never tried a GJ2 by Grover Jackson,but if a US made guitar can be sold for 1500€ here,it means that there's really something wrong with schecter pricing,somewhere in the chain.

')