New Schecter Models Megathread

Psionic

three headed monkey
Reaction score
Also,I've never tried a GJ2 by Grover Jackson,but if a US made guitar can be sold for 1500€ here,it means that there's really something wrong with schecter pricing,somewhere in the chain.

In germany its the same distributor as music man, Musik Meyer they seem to be greedy bast*rds asking prices 1/3 higher than the actual dollar price but in euro...
I just wonder if they are not interested in actually selling some more guitars schecter and ebmm should really be looking for a new distributor for germany if they wanna sell some more...
Btw Schecter km-7 on the way to me from the US.
:fawk: Musik Meyer

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
From Schecter's FB page regarding the Banshee Elite:
this is a Prototype of a BANSHEE ELITE model. A version of this model will be standard in 2015, though final specs are not solidified as of yet!

EDIT: Here is a screenshot
s7jrda6zz7c5est6g.jpg

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Aww yeeees.

I'd imagine it'll be in the same bracket as the Hellraiser Elite. Maybe slightly more expensive?

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, in the past I didn't think much of Schecter. Ugly inlays, too much abalone, etc. However, these days the selection is MUCH more appealing!

spn_phoenix_92

The Black Winter
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, in the past I didn't think much of Schecter. Ugly inlays, too much abalone, etc. However, these days the selection is MUCH more appealing!
I know what you mean, I used to be strictly an Ibanez guy a couple years back & hated anything Schecter, but the stuff they're putting out this year is bad for my health, & wallet :lol:

Electric Wizard

it's my first day
Reaction score
Ooh, natural back! My biggest fantasy for the banshee line is still putting the inline Sunset headstock on them. If they did that, I wouldn't want another super strat.

TauSigmaNova

Guitarist Wannabe.
Reaction score
If Schecter had a nice as hell inline stock [more angular/ 'metal'/less phallic] and they put it on the C1's....I'd literally never buy a guitar from any other company tbh.

RustInPeace

Reaction score
I had the chance to play a Hellraiser Extreme C-1 today, compared it to a ibby premium 721RW and a new Washburn Parallaxe hardtail neck thru with emgs, as they were all around the same retail price ($800-900)

The C-1 absolutely destroyed the others.

That is all.

Zado

Reaction score
I had the chance to play a Hellraiser Extreme C-1 today, compared it to a ibby premium 721RW and a new Washburn Parallaxe hardtail neck thru with emgs, as they were all around the same retail price ($800-900)

The C-1 absolutely destroyed the others.

That is all.

Yep,the Extreme is seriously a great piece of gear,I was astonished when I played one.Super low action,scary playability and great sustain.EMGs sound particularly good there too

')