New Schecter Models Megathread

Blue1970Cutlass

emberwolfmusic.com
Reaction score
Schecter needs to remember that they have other (and IMO better) shapes than just the C / Banshee & Solo...

...would love to see more diverse options thrown at the Tempest & Avenger

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zado

Reaction score
Schecter needs to remember that they have other (and IMO better) shapes than just the C / Banshee & Solo...

Tempest's gonna be part of the platinum series too.Also,a new tempest model is incoming as Horton signature:agreed:

Absolutely not, man...if they made something like that teal one in a 7-string with a reverse-inline headstock, they would pretty much win the 7-string game in my book!
Same here!Those specs would fit great with banshee shape!

Triple-J

the Experimetalist
Reaction score
the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as

While I agree with this I suspect them playing it safe has a lot to do with their more radical models not selling too well cause rather like Ibanez and their non RG/S shapes Schecter tend to produce them and discontinue them within a year if it doesn't work out.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I'm actually starting to like the Derp-Gee SG. :ugh:

And as Zado said, i'm pretty sure there's more stuff on the horizon. We'll probably see by the end of this month or later next month.

Zado

Reaction score
Yep,platinum series is supposed to be seen as 7 and 8 stringed as well,and that banshee elite is just the FR-S model...there is still the non-sustainiac both with fixed bridge and FR.The Banshee Elite is supposed to be with 6-7-8 stringe as well

Yianni54

Reaction score
Anyone know if the JL-7 will get an update this year or maybe a 6 version?

Zado

Reaction score
Well the current one is an updated version already.About the six,well,there's a possibility

Oh btw it appears that,maybe for the chinese market only at the moment,the Shedevil is coming back

image002_52.jpg

image006_52.jpg

image008_47.jpg

image010_39.jpg

EMG 57/66 or Nazgul/Sentient combo

Blue1970Cutlass

emberwolfmusic.com
Reaction score
Tempest's gonna be part of the platinum series too.

Well that's cool :hbang:

Also,a new tempest model is incoming as Horton signature:agreed:

Eh, I'm not big on sigs, plus the new J Horton doesn't seem different enough from the white Tempest Custom already available to get me excited... :shrug:

While I agree with this I suspect them playing it safe has a lot to do with their more radical models not selling too well cause rather like Ibanez and their non RG/S shapes Schecter tend to produce them and discontinue them within a year if it doesn't work out.

Ibanez drives me nuts with the same shit lol! They offer like ONE model of many of their other shapes (Destroyer, Iceman, Xiphos, DN, FR etc.) then, when it doesn't sell - they assume no one likes the shape (when maybe they would have sold more if there was more variety to choose from) and continue to invest little to no capital in developing new models / options thus fulfilling their own self-perpetuating assumption since people continue to not buy it
/end rant :realmad:

celticelk

Reaction score
^^^ Word. Schecter can have my money when they release a 7-string Tempest, and Ibanez can have it when they release a 7-string FR. I'm utterly uninterested in minute spec variations on the existing superstrat template from either company.

FILTHnFEAR

Dread it, run from it....
Reaction score
They've already started expanding the Keith Merrow series to 6 strings and orange for the 7's. They need to keep going and add more color options. I think blue with white binding and purple with black would kill. Other colors too. It's not like they'd have to change anything else about them really. Black hardware and ebony boards go with everything.

I mean, why not? People are buying up the the models they have now like crack rock.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
Trans purple burst KM7. oh my want.

Also, I have asked if they plan on adding more colors to the stealth C-7 and the stealth range in general.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Orange inlays as well!! Holy damn, that's sexy...if they did that with green, it would pretty much be a shoe-in for my next guitar, unless they ever get around to releasing a new 7-string Tempest...a guy can dream... :lol:

Zado

Reaction score
They need to bring this beauty back

1013643_10152991755478968_5092112324265131319_n.jpg

In real life pic of the platinum SOLO-II
10445528_1001246406558837_3633048078092341393_n.jpg

gunch

goof-ass
Reaction score
are they phasing out the old Solo shape or are they going to run them side by side? Truth be told I sort of liked the slight offset

Zado

Reaction score
They'll keep them both,the Polnd signature is modeled fter the regular solo afterall

Latest posts

')