New Schecter Models Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zado

Reaction score
Just for delight

See thru pants finish
image010_35.jpg

image012_37.jpg

image014_33.jpg

image016_35.jpg

image018_22.jpg

AJS

Reaction score
Just checked the Schecter website and they're updating it as several models have now disappeared and the KM7 in lambo orange is now the icon for artist models so I guess the new 2015 models will be up there soon.

Which ones disappeared?

Triple-J

the Experimetalist
Reaction score
the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as
Guys....guys......GUYS!.....the Schecter website has been updated!!

banshee-elite-7-gnat1.png

Banhsee Elite-7!
banshee-elite-7-fr-gnat-tilt1.png

Banshee Elite-7 FR
chris-howorth-2015-mock.png

New Chris Howorth sig which I actually like despite the dodgy Spiderman inlay!

There's quite a lot of other stuff up there too such as the Hellraiser passive, new Garza etc it's one hell of a new years gift that's for sure.

Mattykoda

Reaction score
The banshee elite is killer!!! Swamp ash body, 28" scale, stainless steel frets, glow in the dark side dots? Sign me up!
banshee-elite-8-gnat-body-laying-highres.jpg

Edit: and brass ring inlays

Triple-J

the Experimetalist
Reaction score
That V1 platinum is great & it's good to see Schecter finally get the V shape right after so many years of clunkers, I'm surprised Garza didn't go with the sls neck profile though as he was playing the new Loomis when I saw SS over the summer.

chris-garza-pt-2015-bodytilt-high.jpg

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Damn, if this is what the guitar market looked like when I was a teenager, I don't think I'd ever have gotten into handmade / boutique guitars. This stuff is killer! That silverburst!!

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
For those who are entirely on the fence over whether to go with a SG or a Viper:
platinum-solo-ii-sbk-tilt4.png

Mattykoda

Reaction score
I am also surprised about the garza not having stainless steel frets, I thought with the loomis and KM models he would jump on it to. Still a badass axe though!

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I'd hate to sound entitled, but I DO hope that there's more coming. I'm surprised at the lack of 7 and 8-strings and I'm wondering if they plan on releasing another 9-string? I HOPE there's more at NAMM, since Ibanez's recent reveals, besides the FR Tele and the Paul Stanley sig, haven't impressed me. Now it's ESP's turn. :lol:

aneurysm

Type o´Negative
Reaction score
Guys....guys......GUYS!.....the Schecter website has been updated!!

banshee-elite-7-gnat1.png

Banhsee Elite-7!
banshee-elite-7-fr-gnat-tilt1.png

Banshee Elite-7 FR
chris-howorth-2015-mock.png

New Chris Howorth sig which I actually like despite the dodgy Spiderman inlay!

There's quite a lot of other stuff up there too such as the Hellraiser passive, new Garza etc it's one hell of a new years gift that's for sure.

Damn you Schecter for taking my Money:mad:
Oh and thanks Triple-J for helping my G.A.S :fawk:
Can´t decide beetween the Chris Howorth Sig and Banshee Elite - 7:bowdown:

aneurysm

Type o´Negative
Reaction score
And i´m SO happy cause the Banshee Elite 7 has everything i always wanted in a 7 String:scream:
Seriously, just checked all the Specs of it and does anyone notice the 27 Scale !?!
Since it has a Swamp Ash Body i wonder how it would compare to my Kenny Hickey Signature !
Sorry Ibanez, 2015 will be a Schecter again :shred:

Triple-J

the Experimetalist
Reaction score
I'd hate to sound entitled, but I DO hope that there's more coming. I'm surprised at the lack of 7 and 8-strings and I'm wondering if they plan on releasing another 9-string? I HOPE there's more at NAMM, since Ibanez's recent reveals, besides the FR Tele and the Paul Stanley sig, haven't impressed me. Now it's ESP's turn. :lol:

I'd hold back on judgement yet as Schecter said on their facebook page there is more to be added to the site plus they'll have a few limited editions running throughout the year too.

Zado

Reaction score
I'd hold back on judgement yet as Schecter said on their facebook page there is more to be added to the site plus they'll have a few limited editions running throughout the year too.

I hope so,cause at the moment the only model it worth considering (at leaast for me) is the V-1 platinum.

And that's because I'm a huge Flying V fan.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score

Yeah, I had a feeling there's more coming. It seemed a bit dry compared to last year.

I'm SO disappointed this is just not funny.

-Banshee elite: one finish only? you serious?
what about this
http://s27.postimg.org/vryd891jn/758...44_n_jpg_o.jpg

and this

http://s24.postimg.org/iinsslzz9/ahah.jpg

-Where has the woody H-S-H superstrat gone?
I think you missed the part where these were PROTOTYPES. :lol: Just because something is prototyped, doesn't mean it's happening. There was quite a few proto's on DGCL's site that never made the cut. Plus, this apparently isn't everything. There's way too little for this to be the full lineup.

Zado

Reaction score
I can understand those are protos,but I find silly teasing fans with thunderstruking stuff that just wouldn't be delivered.Also,what would be the point in making a totally new model (the H-S-H superstrat) for just a single proto guitar? I seriously hope the best is still to come

10606058_942185385798273_7500096368323460858_n.jpg

10647092_942185262464952_527144730611899811_n.jpg

10410368_942185525798259_6337850732341453542_n.jpg

Smoked Porter

Reaction score

I have a need (ok, maybe need is a stretch) for an 26.5"-27" scale seven. Gonna wait and see what LTD releases in a couple days, but as of now it's between that and the KM-7.

Probably won't be getting this because I really don't need it. But dayum, I love a classic-styled V with a pickguard. At $700 for those specs (ebony board, GraphTech nut, EMG 57/66, better upper fret access than Gibson, locking tuners) it's pretty hard to ignore.

Triple-J

the Experimetalist
Reaction score
It's worth noting that Schecter announced that we'd see new models & finishes for the Stealth series in 2015 but we haven't seen them on the website yet so I guess they're part of the stuff that hasn't been revealed yet.

One thing that's really surprised me at Schecter this year is how many of their series' use their own brand pickups personally I think it's cool as it differentiates them from other brands & is a nice nod to their past too.

keith-merrow-km-7-lambo-orange-body-laying-high.jpg

chris-poland-artist.png

I'm surprised by the spec on the Chris Poland as it's a compound radius (12”-16”) but the neck profile itself isn't an sls and is actually the thickest Schecter makes (1st Fret- .826” 21mm/12th Fret- .905” 23mm) which is an unusual combination.

Latest posts

')