New Schecter Models Megathread

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I can understand those are protos,but I find silly teasing fans with thunderstruking stuff that just wouldn't be delivered.Also,what would be the point in making a totally new model (the H-S-H superstrat) for just a single proto guitar? I seriously hope the best is still to come

10612738_927594710590674_3967609650404165100_n.jpg

1) Like someon said before, this isn't everything. It seems like they just added everything they've already teased before.

2) The link I kept was included in the new site. In fact, I posted the picture. :lol:

3) That actually has happened before. Schecter made some un-released prototypes. It's not new. Hell, I was on another forum where someone linked to an un-released LTD prototype for one of the guys in In Flames. Sometimes some stuff don't make the cut.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zado

Reaction score
So life just sux I guess :(

That said,I honestly think that if a brand officially shows pics like those I posted in the previous page,one can be positive thinking "these must be new 2015 models" instead of "nice,some one of a kind protos 99% of players will never see in shops"..maybe I'm just wrong,but I'm still expecting a Solo II custom,the woody H-S-H and maybe a 7 stringed PT :shrug:

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
Wonder why the Banshee Elite 7 is 27" and not 26.5". Not necessarily a deal breaker to me, but seems odd for a Schecter.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
ahah.jpg

I know this is going to be one of those one off proto's, but oh my GOD that is so nice. Damn you, Schecter. Quit freakin' teasing me. :(

Zado

Reaction score
Post pics and a NGD topic mate!

Btw someone actually managed to build an SG which doesnt look utterly bad
s-ii-custom-bchb-bodytilt-high.jpg

s-ii-custom-bchb-pickups-high.jpg

I'd have preferred an Explorer,but I'm patient

Uziel

Reaction score
I've been waiting close to 10 years for a C-7 classic. I hope they come in emerald or antique amber eventually. I actually prefer the abalone to the mother of pearl vine too, but I'm still gonna put my dick all over one of these.

Zado

Reaction score
I can't wait to see what they are doing to the Custom series...all the main models got deleted from the site,I bet they are refreshing the whole thing.

With cream pickup rings.

Key_Maker

9V inside
Reaction score
I can't wait to see what they are doing to the Custom series...all the main models got deleted from the site,I bet they are refreshing the whole thing.

With cream pickup rings.

AFAIK it just got cut out of the line up and won't be coming back, I ordered a Solo 6 and there were no replacement offered.

Zado

Reaction score
AFAIK it just got cut out of the line up and won't be coming back, I ordered a Solo 6 and there were no replacement offered.

Mmm this sounds weird and atrocious at the same time...I can't see the Custom series discontinued,it's just so popular I'd almost be like kicking the hellraiser series out of the scene :shrug: They'd have deleted the whole Custom section of the site,but it got filled with 3 amazing models instead,so I still hope we'll have some kind of restyling.

I've just gained consciousness of how damn cool is this one
tempest-custom-wht-2015-bodytilt-highres.jpg

tempest-custom-wht-2015-downshot-highres.jpg

I mean...no gaudy stuff,plain,simple,classy,short scale,compound radius,full friggin thickness and loaded with CS pickups.

Damn,why is people even considering Gibson LesPauls ?

nicktao

Reaction score
Wow, all the Banshee come stock with ss frets. That's a serious step up. I'm so happy Keith joined Schecter and love both for their work so far.

Latest posts

')