New Schecter Models Megathread

Zado

Reaction score
That's a very good question.

It's a pic posted by a schecter tech on his instagram page;might be a single channel heavy lil devil

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zado

Reaction score
I didn't know they even made a guitar with that body style. Awesome specs for a guitar in that price range. :yesway:

And it gets even more awesome
s-ii-custom-bchb-tilt.png

s-ii-custom-bchb-downshot-high.jpg

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Its a brand new shape it seems. I've only seen it last year as a masterworks model.

Also with a lot of shapes I prefer the looks of them with 22 frets. This is one of the few shapes for me where 24 frets looks better. Huh.

Also I KNEW they had more to show. :lol: well... I was more hoping that there would be mormore. .... it :lol:

Alex Kenivel

Stunt Guitar
Reaction score
Can anyone find any info on the Floyd Rose 1500 Series?

Some light searching came up with nothing..

xCaptainx

Dr Djodson
Reaction score
Mmm this sounds weird and atrocious at the same time...I can't see the Custom series discontinued,it's just so popular I'd almost be like kicking the hellraiser series out of the scene :shrug: They'd have deleted the whole Custom section of the site,but it got filled with 3 amazing models instead,so I still hope we'll have some kind of restyling.

I've just gained consciousness of how damn cool is this one
tempest-custom-wht-2015-bodytilt-highres.jpg

tempest-custom-wht-2015-downshot-highres.jpg

I mean...no gaudy stuff,plain,simple,classy,short scale,compound radius,full friggin thickness and loaded with CS pickups.

Damn,why is people even considering Gibson LesPauls ?

I LOVE this one man. I have a tempest custom sunburst and it's my favourite guitar. A white version just tops it off, this is perfect.

And yeah, I can't really justify spending 6 times more for a white les paul with that horrible robot tuner thing, so the tempest custom line from Schecter is perfect :)

stevexc

Reaction score
Can anyone find any info on the Floyd Rose 1500 Series?

Some light searching came up with nothing..

In addition to the new series, coming equipped on our BANSHEE ELITE, HELLRAISER PASSIVE and other select models, we're proud to offer an EXCLUSIVE FLOYD ROSE series bridge to you. With stainless steel appointments and upgrades to help keep your instrument in tune and ready to rock with seamless playability, the Floyd Rose 1500 Series is the top of line trem system that we're offering on most of our 2015 models. And you can ONLY get them here, with us!

Special made for Schecter. That's about all the details so far.

dlam_ivs

Reaction score
And yeah, I can't really justify spending 6 times more for a white les paul with that horrible robot tuner thing, so the tempest custom line from Schecter is perfect :)

The Tempest line, in general, is perfect. Hands down my favorite body style of any established brand (the Ibanez RGD coming in at a close second, it's a shame that they aren't doing much with that besides 7-strings).

The thick body, nice contours, carved top (on some models), and the semi-double cut aesthetic. Absolutely perfect.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
If Schecter still does the Tempest custom in the white with gold hardware, then they win everything. As I was highly considering the epiphone counterpart for my next 6.

Mattykoda

Reaction score
Except for the part where there's no 7-string model.

A 7 string tempest would we badass in the vintage white color. To be honest they never really caught my attention until this year and now another guitar as been added to the gas list.

dlam_ivs

Reaction score
Except for the part where there's no 7-string model.

True. I mean, unless you want to shell out big money for a Custom Shop model.

My dream guitar is a fully custom Tempest, flame maple top, redburst, with SD Distortion / Jazz combo.

Zado

Reaction score
black-ops-tilt.png

Armed with our own dual High-Tech Black APOCALYPSE humbuckers and finished in Gun Stock Black with a sniper scope nlay
the inlay is a pain,but finish and pickups are delicious

899USD,radius 14",ebony fb,maple neck.

')