New Schecter Models Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stuglue

Reaction score
km-7-lambo-tilt3.png

I don't know why but i'm picturing it with green pickups. Vile yet eye catching.
Has anyone got pictures of the neck joint on the Banshee neck thru 7?
I want to know if its as recessed as the KM7 as im in the market for one.

Dusty Chalk

Reaction score
I agree. That Banshee Elite 7 w/the Floyd is what I'm drooling over now. I love the natural finish w/the flame maple top, plus it has things I don't already have in a guitar:

-compound radius fretboard
-Sustainer
-neck-thru

I love the offset dots, the SS frets (extra jumbo), the binding, etc. I told myself I wasn't getting another guitar for quite a while after getting a Loomis this past Fall - guess I'll have to see how strong my willpower is.
A 7 w/a Floyd Rose and a Sustainiac?!? Yeah, GASsing now...

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
Has anyone got pictures of the neck joint on the Banshee neck thru 7?
I want to know if its as recessed as the KM7 as im in the market for one.

Tharr ye be! (click the little four-squares logo at the upper right hand corner of the picture)

Doesn't show it from the greatest angle, but to my eye that looks like the same neck/body transition that the KM7 has.

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
Dream machines need polished brass pickguards at least. Wood choices also look uninspiring. Missing the mark on those IMHO.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
So it looks like the Dream Machine will only have the option for black hardware. :( Well, at least the pickguard is still metal, just black powder-coated. :lol:

')