New Schecter Models Megathread

Zado

Reaction score
Not gonna lie Zado, I'm not seeing outlet pricing. Is this just a new direct retail site for Schecter?
More like a saleplace for B-stock models. Which isnt a bad thing honestly, recalls me of the good old Mauery ebay page, which used to sell Bstocks at great prices. The prices in that site arent bad either. New models should be added every now and then

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
I'm just sick of EVERY guitar trying to look like some crazy 6000$ "boutique" showpiece. That whole OTT fancy aesthetic is old and tired. Even on actual expensive boutique guitars.

^ This! I have a couple of guitars with 'fancy' tops, clear aaa flame or quilt, but that's about it. Recently, I have developed an affinity towards black guitars, I now see it, little late to the party I know :D

RiksRiks

ERG Player Wannabe
Reaction score
I haven't looked through this thread in a while, but I'm sure I'm not the first to say those Banshee Mach's look sick, but the pricing is insane. KM Hybrids are sick looking, wish they hadn't painted the necks on the maple boarded ones.

Yeah, I've been looking for a Schecter that tickles my fancy and the 6 string version did, but hell, 1699 bucks? I'd rather buy a Solar for half a grand less. Probably quality on both is on par.

TBH I've never played a Schecter and Im only looking to buy one for the sake of it, but every year they seem to be gravitating towards the "boutique-spec-but-production-guitars-nonetheless" niche which in turn increases the price A LOT.

I know it's a Schecter thread but what other brands out there offer similar specs as these ones with a recent pricing? I'm talking about the Banshee Mach with Evertune and Lundgrens.

gunch

goof-ass
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been looking for a Schecter that tickles my fancy and the 6 string version did, but hell, 1699 bucks? I'd rather buy a Solar for half a grand less. Probably quality on both is on par.

TBH I've never played a Schecter and Im only looking to buy one for the sake of it, but every year they seem to be gravitating towards the "boutique-spec-but-production-guitars-nonetheless" niche which in turn increases the price A LOT.

I know it's a Schecter thread but what other brands out there offer similar specs as these ones with a recent pricing? I'm talking about the Banshee Mach with Evertune and Lundgrens.

Any company getting stuff from WMI Korea has put through pretty hefty price bumps the last half decade

Zado

Reaction score
Korean Wmi guitars haven't been the cheap alternative in a long while.

RiksRiks

ERG Player Wannabe
Reaction score
Any company getting stuff from WMI Korea has put through pretty hefty price bumps the last half decade

Korean Wmi guitars haven't been the cheap alternative in a long while.

I mean, you're not wrong, I think they are one of the most expensive guitars that WMI has made, or maybe I'm just not too updated in latest MIK offers.

Of course when these start to get reviews I'll reconsider my words (if quality is good enough, which I don't doubt, I may consider buying a 6)

Frostbite

Periphery Shill
Reaction score
I mean, you're not wrong, I think they are one of the most expensive guitars that WMI has made, or maybe I'm just not too updated in latest MIK offers.

Of course when these start to get reviews I'll reconsider my words (if quality is good enough, which I don't doubt, I may consider buying a 6)
Technically the Strandbergs that were made by them before they switched to Indonesia were. To be honest though the quality coming out of World is fantastic. I owned a Schecter C-7 SLS Elite and it 100% rivaled my RGD3127 in build quality

Zado

Reaction score
Purple reign, purple reign
93648076_3264519366916083_4214154990949761024_n.jpg

Carl Kolchak

Last of the famous international playboys
Reaction score
I really wish Schecter would ditch the 26.5" scale for a 27". I know it's only half an inch, but 27" feels just that much more comfortable.

')