New Schecter Models Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheBloodstained

Casual music enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there's probably a good reason for it, but I really, really, really, really, really, REALLY would like Schecter to make a comeback for the 00 shape! I loved that shape so much. I have fund memories of playing a really nice little 006 that a school I went too had in their music class, and since I'm mainly a 7-string player today it would be cool to have a 007 in the collection.

Reaction score
I know there's probably a good reason for it, but I really, really, really, really, really, REALLY would like Schecter to make a comeback for the 00 shape! I loved that shape so much. I have fund memories of playing a really nice little 006 that a school I went too had in their music class, and since I'm mainly a 7-string player today it would be cool to have a 007 in the collection.
I really think they should too. There's also an interesting Schecter Japan shape that is no longer made I think would do well here, the RJ. I always thought of it as some type of 00/C hybrid.
1124140649_619dc869be4fc.jpg

Zado

Reaction score
I've often been thinking the same thing. Was GAS'ing for both the 7 and 8 string models of that series. Especially the variants with the darker orange/red-ish finish. They need to bring them back!

I honestly don't recall Schecter bringing back anything in the past, at least not in the same shape as it originally was. Which is even sadder.

sell2792

Reaction score
Ok I'm ready to admit this burled finish doesn't look that bad
yyxxlt5w27mupaqxsxb8.jpg

It’s an improvement over the previous finishes but that isn’t saying much. Burl tops, gradient finishes, sandblasted ash and mismatched bezels need to die. There’s no reason Schecter couldn’t give us solid finishes or quilt/flame tops. Sad!

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
Gold top KM6 at Ish:

103FA6AB-F632-4795-A72A-BD626B0A2484.jpg

dirtool

Reaction score
Btw, now they added TWO carbon fiber reinforcement rods in the new models, is it because a dude filmed his km-6 neck crooked?

Lukhas

Reaction score
That was bound to happen, wasn't it.

I'm obviously talking about him playing a six string piccolo bass of course.

')