New Schecter Models Megathread

Zado

Reaction score
FB-IMG-1706401925794.jpg
Skolnick is a fan :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zado

Reaction score
Yup, like very very hot. If they made a whole collection of models with this finish (E-1 and V-1 in primis) I'd honestly have no problem start saving for them.

tian

Reaction score
IMO, that's probably the best rendition of that Schecter headstock yet. Not a fan of the center stripe on this and similar guitars though.

Jynx

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Has anyone got a Reaper Elite 7? Really interested in this guitar.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
TF is the point of those inlays?

So you don't get lost when doing your meedley-meedleys. To be fair I can normally get away with just using the side markers until I get higher up the neck on those skinny strings.

To once again prove that if Schecter ever gets close to making something that isn't utterly cringe-worthy, they have to find at least one way to completely fuck it up.
@JimF is right, blame Scallon lol. Rob said he doesn't need inlays above the 12th fret since he uses the side dots, so he wanted to keep it clean up there, but he needed them above the 12th fret for all the weedly up there.

ian540s

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
@JimF is right, blame Scallon lol. Rob said he doesn't need inlays above the 12th fret since he uses the side dots, so he wanted to keep it clean up there, but he needed them above the 12th fret for all the weedly up there.
Makes sense but it doesn't... I mean the 15th fret is the same as starting on the 3rd fret visualization wise.
Seems weird to know the fretboard so well from 1-12, but be lost above that.
I guess it's unusual and I'll just stick with that justification.

Hoss632

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Btw, now they added TWO carbon fiber reinforcement rods in the new models, is it because a dude filmed his km-6 neck crooked?
Another person recently unboxed a Schecter in which the neck wasn't fully screwed on. That was an interesting one. Granted that likely was something that happened in shipping. If it got through Schecter QC and the dealer like that then WHOA.

Jynx

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Who even is Sullivan King?

I don't hate it. I guess.

')