New Schecter Models Megathread

Leuka

Reaction score
I've never heard of the JOL series, and looking at some models they sure got all the good shit in Japan. Even tho they look cheap and are budget models, I'd still take JOL-CT-7 with a shitty home-printer quality QM top over whatever the fuck their budget models with korny bat inlays in the western world are.

EDIT: gotta hand it tho for putting out (presumably) budget headless guitars, there's not many of those around if you don't count the shady Aliexpress stuff.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leuka

Reaction score
Holy shit I just can't get over how CHEAP that headless model looks and I'm all about cheap guitars. Can't judge a book by its cover, but I will, I can't do nothing else. It's like a guitar version of this:

19199.jpg

Wucan

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
What the fuck is this Aliexpress shit
Even Chinese builders know how to either do ergonomic shapes or just rip off Ormsby/Strandberg. This random seller started showing up in my Reverb feed and they know how to keep it cheap without looking terrible:

1708027812226.png

That thing Schecter came up with though... oof. Looks more like a Kramer attempt at a headles... during the late 80's.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of insane schecters, which one of you has the Schecter USA Custom Shop 8 string floyd rose telecaster I saw in for work at the local luthier shop today?!

Nobody

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It’s not the Syn headless since his was solid gold. Excited to see!

')