New Schecter Models Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zado

Reaction score
1511789_572989509458233_328257980_n.jpg

they see me droolin,they hatin'

mnemonic

Custom User Title
Reaction score
And those Banshees. Everything I need/want, nothing I don't. Hipshot six, graphtech nut, locking ....ing tuners, (damn fine) HH passives, ebony board, arm contour, bolt-on. Get out my head, fools!

This is how I felt about them when I first saw them. Then I saw the specs for the Loomis, and even though I prefer bolt-on, I just have to have the black loomis due to it looking a bit cooler and having extra-jumbo stainless frets.

I'm not a big fan of EMG's anymore so unless the 57/66 set blows me away, I'll probably try to find a nazgul/sentient set for it.

Zhysick

Reaction score
Natural Top... uhm... I still prefer the purple!! Everyday I want more and more that Banshee 8 in purple... (with active pups. I have a nazgul/sentient combo in active housing in my RG8 waiting if I don't like the EMGs!!!)

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
So, Schecter just posted this on the KM-7 video status on their FB.

BUYERS BEWARE: Any store using some 'super secret code' to sell this guitar is NOT going to get delivery... and thus just holding YOUR hard earned money. Many of our good dealers that do know of Keith and his music have bought out the first run of these guitars. If you do want one of the KM-7s .. here are a few of our Authorized Dealers that WILL be able to sell you a 1st run, full warrantied KM-7. Drum City GuitarLand , Studio Gears, Bulldog Guitars, Gear Orphanage, and Alpha Music (VA) have bought out the first Domestic run of these.. and Keith is planning to sign these first 50 back-plates. DON'T GET SCREWED ON THIS GUITAR!

So, anyone who ordered from those 5 stores will get the guitars first. Those who ordered from Gearhounds won't be.

Lach Rae Dawn

Reaction score
1511789_572989509458233_328257980_n.jpg

they see me droolin,they hatin'

Now this has me interested, I love the color, and was also wanting a decent neckthru, or set-neck six string guitar.

Keeping my eyes on any six string guitars they have with that color. Especially if it has a maple fingerboard! The lighter maple they seem to be doing now, would fit that finish so perfectly...

')