New Schecter Models Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Electric Wizard

it's my first day
Reaction score
So, Schecter just posted this on the KM-7 video status on their FB.

So, anyone who ordered from those 5 stores will get the guitars first. Those who ordered from Gearhounds won't be.
I can't find that anywhere, maybe they deleted it. I wish Schecter would be a little more explicit if other dealers aren't going to get them any time soon. They've hinted at it that it could be months with what they've implied are shady dealers. It would be nice if they could just straight up say with no ambiguity who is getting what. Gearhounds is an authorized dealer, and the implications that they might be screwing people are making me a little mad here (and I don't even know if I'm mad at them or at Schecter). :noplease:

Zado

Reaction score
I can't find that anywhere, maybe they deleted it. I wish Schecter would be a little more explicit if other dealers aren't going to get them any time soon. They've hinted at it that it could be months with what they've implied are shady dealers. It would be nice if they could just straight up say with no ambiguity who is getting what. Gearhounds is an authorized dealer, and the implications that they might be screwing people are making me a little mad here (and I don't even know if I'm mad at them or at Schecter). :noplease:
Let's say some dealers are playing with fire..... or at least that's what I was told

Electric Wizard

it's my first day
Reaction score
^
image.png

Nlelith

Motion Designer
Reaction score
Can anyone who has facebook account ask if there's any chance that Banshees will be updated to SS frets during the year?

Preacher

Lord of Beer
Reaction score
instead of trawling through 70 pages of stuff, have they announced anything like a 28" 8 with the KM style looks? I.e. classy body finish and nice single colour binding and black headstock with some great pup combo's?

Zado

Reaction score
instead of trawling through 70 pages of stuff, have they announced anything like a 28" 8 with the KM style looks? I.e. classy body finish and nice single colour binding and black headstock with some great pup combo's?
Well there's the KM-8

Guitarrags

Reaction score

Has anyone contacted gearhounds or schecter to see what the story is?

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
I thought it was already common knowledge on here that gearhounds take orders for things that don' even exist yet.

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
I've emailed them 3 times about my order now with no response. Once more and I'm going to my bank for a chargeback and reporting them to Schecter.

This s**t should not happen when buying a production guitar :wallbash:

What did you order?

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
Played my 7 for the first time in months. Now I want the KM-7... :lol: on top of having the C-1 stealth for my drop C stuff.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
Not sure I understand what u mean, can u elaborate?

Every time something new is announced, gearhounds start taking orders for it. People even comment about how gearhounds cannot possibly have said items in stock yet and it must be on preorder.

The new Duncan pickups for example.

')