New Schecter Models Megathread

Lewis_Matthews

Reaction score
True, but for over $800, I would rather have them already in there.

easy counter, its not hard to use a finish they are using on an active version, on the passive version!

Which they may do further on in the year....

If im not wrong, you can try this:

Contact the people who wants a purple and are 100% sure that they will buy it.

Then contact drummcityguitarland and with money in hand say "there's 1x guys who wants a purple banshee 7 passive".

see if they can contact schecter to make the special run, and that should work.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lach Rae Dawn

Reaction score
If im not wrong, you can try this:

Contact the people who wants a purple and are 100% sure that they will buy it.

Then contact drummcityguitarland and with money in hand say "there's 1x guys who wants a purple banshee 7 passive".

see if they can contact schecter to make the special run, and that should work.

Hey hey, when I get around to having the cash to get one, and know I am about to get one, I may try something like this, never hurts to ask.

As I probably won't be able to get one, until around the mid of the year at the earliest.

Zado

Reaction score
It was an exaggeration, however, if we don't complain, or speak up, how can Schecter listen to us, to make said changes?
I'll ask MC as soon as he writes me,I guess he's a bit busy atm considering NAMM is approaching....

What about a good wishlist?I start:

-Solo-II Custom :fawk:(figred blue top like the c-1 custom would be rad,better if flamed. Or the black w/gold hd and full thickness :yum: )

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
More C-7 and C-1FR colors, as well as a C-1 Stealth EX with a 28'' neck. Ibanez is bringing their Iron Label baritone, so they need to bring some competition. :lol:

Also, I'm really digging that the Stealth series is made in South Korea, especially with the specs.

Lach Rae Dawn

Reaction score
I'll ask MC as soon as he writes me,I guess he's a bit busy atm considering NAMM is approaching....

-Solo-II Custom :fawk:

Sweet, yeah with "NAMM" I am sure they are busy.

Well you know my wishlist item,
passive Banshee 7 string, purple finish, hipshot.

Maybe some Maple fingerboards for the C-1 series as well?

Zado

Reaction score
Sweet, yeah with "NAMM" I am sure they are busy.

Well you know my wishlist item,
passive Banshee 7 string, purple finish, hipshot.

Maybe some Maple fingerboards for the C-1 series as well?
maple for banshee as well:cool:

And why not H-S-S banshee models?:cool:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
And why not H-S-S banshee models?:cool:

Throw on a pickguard... Sunset/Banshee hybrid.

1355869-yes_thats_awesome.gif

Lach Rae Dawn

Reaction score
I would love to see some H-S-S options with a nice Blue-green burst, light maple fingerboard. (not just the Banshee, but more options like that period)

celticelk

Reaction score

-Solo-II Custom :fawk:(figred blue top like the c-1 custom would be rad,better if flamed. Or the black w/gold hd and full thickness :yum: )

Tempest 7. I'm really not too fussy about the particulars.

Lach Rae Dawn

Reaction score
Yes. And as I've said before, I think it's a bullshit reason.

The 3 on top, 4 on bottom didn't look that bad to me. I also thought I read someone on this thread mentioning they could do 3 on each side, and special one on the middle/back.

That would be interesting to see.

celticelk

Reaction score
The 3 on top, 4 on bottom didn't look that bad to me. I also thought I read someone on this thread mentioning they could do 3 on each side, and special one on the middle/back.

That would be interesting to see.

I will almost always prefer 4/3 rather than 3/4 on an asymmetrical headstock, because I think it assists in quickly identifying the string you're tuning (for most 7-string tunings, 4/3 puts wound strings on top and plain strings on bottom), but I agree that there are a lot of asymmetrical headstock configurations that look just fine. Schecter has a whole bunch of them to choose from; I'd rather not make the perfect be the enemy of the good in this case.

Lach Rae Dawn

Reaction score
I will almost always prefer 4/3 rather than 3/4 on an asymmetrical headstock, because I think it assists in quickly identifying the string you're tuning (for most 7-string tunings, 4/3 puts wound strings on top and plain strings on bottom), but I agree that there are a lot of asymmetrical headstock configurations that look just fine. Schecter has a whole bunch of them to choose from; I'd rather not make the perfect be the enemy of the good in this case.

That is a good point about the identifying the string your tuning.

Latest posts

')