New Schecter Models Megathread

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
2014 will be a year that I end up with 4 schecters. :lol: The ones I have owned in the past have been great, and the JL7 looks too good to pass up. The 4th will be the KM 6 if they release it, if not, then it will be the hellraiser hybrid 8. So much schecter GAS...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Valnob

about tree fiddy
Reaction score
1514415_574886732601844_1765512298_n.jpg

Zado

Reaction score

Forkface

Feast on this.
Reaction score
oh btw am I the only one often being disapponted with almost all the Gibby I've tried?Looks like so

I used to think that too, that gibsons were pretty much worthless, but all the experience i had with them were at shops.
One day I met a guy who had a collection of gibsons, from entry-level ones to some Custom Shop ones, and honestly all of them, even his cheapest studio and melody maker ones, felt seriously awesome. I realized that either shops have horrible set-ups on them, or that I got bad luck and picked up lemons.

I still enjoy a good schecter over a gibson, but Gibson DOES make very, very good guitars. You just have to find them :)

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
What time today does the Schecter site get updated?

Is this gonna be another ESP type thing where it happens at like 11:59pm Hawaii time?

B_flat

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why, when looking at the vampire red satin blackjack atxs, is there a difference in the wood grain texture between the floyd rose and non trem c1s?

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why, when looking at the vampire red satin blackjack atxs, is there a difference in the wood grain texture between the floyd rose and non trem c1s?

Maybe the Tune-o-matic model is a mahogany prototype? Otherwise, I've never seen Swamp Ash that looks like that!

')