New Schecter Models Megathread

Stangstag

Reaction score
Banshee-6 Passive with Hipshot is only in Sunburst? :( But I want Trans Purple! I could accept Crimson Red or Trans Black. But Sunburst? :ugh: It's ruined. Not buying this :noplease:

Im with you man. I could deal with Red, Purple or Black... Not sunburst though. Hopefully its just a mistake on the website and the banshee 6 is actually available in different colors. Otherwise Schecter has lost a sale from me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Im with you man. I could deal with Red, Purple or Black... Not sunburst though. Hopefully its just a mistake on the website and the banshee 6 is actually available in different colors. Otherwise Schecter has lost a sale from me.

SCROLL UP! :rofl:

Stangstag

Reaction score
Before you have a panic attack about there only being one color, it would help if you actually browsed the page. :lol:

xLd79PM.png

Oh thank god.

It was only showing sunburst for me.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I am a little miffed there's no purple 6-strings, but I'm not a huge fan of the Banshee-6, and would have went for the Banshee 7 or 8 active anyways. Much prefer the Stealth 6 or the new Blackjacks or Hybrids. It's not too much of a hassle to change pickups, plus the EMG 57/66 set finally available in soapbar housings.

Stangstag

Reaction score
Im hoping my local guitar shop will somehow get their hands on a Banshee 6 passive in Aquaburst. I'll pay good money for that

Stangstag

Reaction score
I am a little miffed there's no purple 6-strings, but I'm not a huge fan of the Banshee-6, and would have went for the Banshee 7 or 8 active anyways. Much prefer the Stealth 6 or the new Blackjacks or Hybrids. It's not too much of a hassle to change pickups, plus the EMG 57/66 set finally available in soapbar housings.

Yeah it kinda sucks. Schecter is usually good with having all colors available for all models. Obviously not this year though...

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
Schecter have went above and beyond my expectations this year. 2 of the 4 guitars I plan on buying from them this year have the specs I would order on a pair of customs. And the other two nail it minus the pickups. That is a first for any production guitar line outside of higher end(EBMM/PRS) stuff.

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
I really hope that the selection of lefty guitars is wider than the site is currently showing. I really want an Avenger 8.

Curt

Reaction score
The new blackjacks look great too. But the KM7 and JL7 with the stainless frets just win out.

Curt

Reaction score
Yeah, I am going to have to do everything in my power not to end up with the Blackjack Tempest until I get my live rig sorted. :lol:

8StringX

Reaction score
I'm a bit disappointed they don't have a photo of the C-9. I was really looking forward to finding out more about it. Nevertheless, everything else looks great.

Edit: It says that the C-9 has a bolt-on 3-pc. maple neck.:scratch:

')