New Schecter Models Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dirtool

Reaction score
FB-IMG-1660464867288.jpg

Typical SSO reply : it needed one more string

Mboogie7

When the fuck did we get ice cream?
Reaction score
So this sunday that just passed Aaron Marshall again said the signature models are really close to being available. this has been one long wait but i'm still excited for this release
Kudos to you for still being able to be excited. I went from instabuy to will for sure get, to we’ll see, to meh”.

Reaction score
Kudos to you for still being able to be excited. I went from instabuy to will for sure get, to we’ll see, to meh”.
It's either that or a KM7 that i'll end up buying as my next guitar. I at least want to get my hands on the aaron marshall 7 string before i make my decision

Guamskyy

Hwat you call me?
Reaction score
So this sunday that just passed Aaron Marshall again said the signature models are really close to being available. this has been one long wait but i'm still excited for this release
Been a long time coming lol right now I'm leaning more towards the 6 since I recently got a banshee mach 7 that fulfills my 7 string needs but a wenge neck 7 does sound nice

Stiman

Reaction score
As someone who’s always written off Schecter because active pickups, I’m really starting to see the appeal. First it was the PT Special, which seems like the perfect tele, and then the solo-II custom, which seems like the perfect LP Custom (cause fuck paying 56k CAD for a production Gibson).

I’m admittedly an Ibanez fanboy, but all their RGs lately look like donkey dicks to me. They can’t seem to choose attractive paint/colour options. I need to find the Schecter equivalent of an RG. Maybe the Aaron Marshall sig. we’ll see.

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
I need to find the Schecter equivalent of an RG. Maybe the Aaron Marshall sig. we’ll see.
Schecter KM series, Banshee Machs, or any C series with the SLS, or “ultra thin” neck profile should get you there.

Stiman

Reaction score
Schecter KM series, Banshee Machs, or any C series with the SLS, or “ultra thin” neck profile should get you there.

Luckily, almost every model of there’s comes in a colour I either like or would be happy with.

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
Luckily, almost every model of there’s comes in a colour I either like or would be happy with.
Same. Like you, I’m an Ibanez guy at heart, but they’re newer offerings have been kinda lacking the last few years. And that’s exactly where Schecter walked in. I’m really considering a USA KM in the next year or so, but I have to try a few more options out first before I decide.

A word to the wise, I believe the Ultra thin neck is even thinner than most Ibby necks, if that matters to you. It can make some people cramp up or induce fatigue faster

tian

Reaction score
As someone who’s always written off Schecter because active pickups, I’m really starting to see the appeal. First it was the PT Special, which seems like the perfect tele, and then the solo-II custom, which seems like the perfect LP Custom (cause fuck paying 56k CAD for a production Gibson).
I can't say enough good things about the PT Special. The neck P90 volume is a bit unbalanced with the bridge and the tone pot is worth replacing but in terms of construction, it's rock solid and feels great to play. I choose the lightest one I could from Sweetwater and it does everything I could ask of it.

20220320_guita_01.jpg

Attachments

• 20220320_guita_01.jpg
    20220320_guita_01.jpg
    652.1 KB · Views: 8
')