New Schecter Models Megathread

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
The multiscale might be causing you to place your wrist/fingers/elbow at a slightly different angle where you notice some discomfort where it didn’t bother you on the straight scale km7, maybe adjusting ur technique would solve it but also could just be because of your particular anatomy.

But I can also say I have noticed this before where certain necks feel bad because of the angle they cause your hand to be in relation to the multiscale even though the profile feels like it would be fine from a straight scale perspective (ie running ur hand up and down the neck at the same angle versus when actually playing the multiscale)
Fair point. I typically love most multiscales I've tried, so I was just taken aback a bit. I was really excited to finally try one and left feeling pretty disappointed. All's well though, it's not like I was going to buy it that day anyway :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Moongrum

Reaction score
I'm sure this is great but it's basically a Charvel Pro Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM Blue Frost Matte with a different flavor of pickups and cooler tuners for 3X the price. 😬
You're not wrong, and I wonder if that's why many expensive guitars are so gaudy looking so consumers feel justified in their purchase.
I still like this signature guitar, though.

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
I'm sure this is great but it's basically a Charvel Pro Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM Blue Frost Matte with a different flavor of pickups and cooler tuners for 3X the price. 😬
Essentially it's this Charvel but slightly cheaper:

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
I was feeling spicy that day and bolt-on strats were my target.

I'm sure it's a lovely instrument.

')