New Seven String Player

• Thread starter Daunicornslayer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Andless

Reaction score
Those look pretty interesting (the GKG's). I'm not all about the super strats but that thing looks a little out there for me hahaha.

I hear you on that! When I bought my first GKG I remember thinking to myself "if I pull the trigger on this one I'll never be able to sell it because of the odd shape"... But after a year's playing, I truly find SS shapes awkward to play.

The necks and fret access (!) 36/29 frets you can actually reach depending on model + a shape that doesn't get in your way wether you're standing or sitting... this is what guitars should look like if we didn't try to mimic acoustic sound-boxes in solid wood guitars.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Daunicornslayer

Reaction score
I hear you on that! When I bought my first GKG I remember thinking to myself "if I pull the trigger on this one I'll never be able to sell it because of the odd shape"... But after a year's playing, I truly find SS shapes awkward to play.

The necks and fret access (!) 36/29 frets you can actually reach depending on model + a shape that doesn't get in your way wether you're standing or sitting... this is what guitars should look like if we didn't try to mimic acoustic sound-boxes in solid wood guitars.

I'm not going to lie the unrestricted fret access doesn't sound that bad. Looks are important to me with my instruments, but at the same time LOOK AT ALL THE FRETS
:minions:

Joking aside I'm checking out the music mans right now. I love the piezo option but they're more than I was hoping to pay for a production line guitar. With that said they look like the most bang for the buck I just wish they came with a natural or transparent finish.

')