New shit here, guys! Check this intro

• Thread starter alexdinky
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

alexdinky

Reaction score
New shit 3 by alexdinky on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I honestly don't have a clue how to title instrumental tracks lol thus they all have working names "new shit #..." :D
If somebody knows how to do that please give me a tip :)

This one is a new snippet that is going to be extended into a full track. It is the first piece of work since 2 years of silence...so perhaps nice getting back :)

Consists fully of software processed sound namely: lepou lextac for clean, lepou lecto for gain, lepou lecab with Superior Drummer Metal Foundry pack, Prominy Rock-bass. DI signals from my ESP LTD H-307 are recorded via Presonus Audiobox VSL22 and finally to Cubase 5.

Comments are surely welcome! Thanks:bowdown:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

grogarage

stay metal
Reaction score
really like the new shit ! I'm no expert on recording so i focus on the writing. It's easier to come up with original leads than creating a strong song structure or chord progression. Even if your not reinventing the wheel i like your sense of melody :agreed:

Gunnar

Reaction score
Sounds pretty good dude. Maybe a really small boost to the higher frequencies (12k?) to help out those cymbals.

alexdinky

Reaction score
thx grogarage!

Gunnar, basically as this is just a sketch I will anyway work later on the details. Obviously the entire drum section will be modified and of course the sound itself. So I didn't work around much on this but thanks for feedback! I'll iron this out in the final version :)

Kryss

Your new god!
Reaction score
New shit 3 by alexdinky on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I honestly don't have a clue how to title instrumental tracks lol thus they all have working names "new shit #..." :D
If somebody knows how to do that please give me a tip :)

This one is a new snippet that is going to be extended into a full track. It is the first piece of work since 2 years of silence...so perhaps nice getting back :)

Consists fully of software processed sound namely: lepou lextac for clean, lepou lecto for gain, lepou lecab with Superior Drummer Metal Foundry pack, Prominy Rock-bass. DI signals from my ESP LTD H-307 are recorded via Presonus Audiobox VSL22 and finally to Cubase 5.

Comments are surely welcome! Thanks:bowdown:

cool intro i dig it.

NickB11

Reaction score
Cool track man! And after reading the description on Soundcloud, you should name it "2 Years of Silence". Just using your own words :hbang:

sh4z

Reaction score
Sounds great. At least you aren't using "Untitled 1, Untitled 2, Untitled 3 ..." :lol:

alexdinky

Reaction score
Sounds pretty good dude. Maybe a really small boost to the higher frequencies (12k?) to help out those cymbals.

Cool track man! And after reading the description on Soundcloud, you should name it "2 Years of Silence". Just using your own words :hbang:

Thanks! Yeah, that's better than shit# :D
I used to name all the small snippets "shit#" from the early times. Some of them were combined into full tracks, some of them left as shit lol

')