New sick easycore band- Broad Spectrum Antibiotic

• Thread starter Philippe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

liamh

Geek-chic
Reaction score
HOLY SHIT JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO AHAHAHAHAHHA

Most retarded shit ever.

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
Watching this twice may actually give you post-traumatic stress syndrome or, more mercifully, hysterical deafness.

cGoEcYk

Reaction score
This is pretty bad. Brokencyde is still king (with 6 million+ views on this vid)-

Exploder

Reaction score
No thank you.

EDIT: Also, if one of the band members has snakebite piercings, the probability of their music being good drops dangerously close to zero percent.

I have "snakebites" and even I think calling them that is teh ghey.

Into Obsidian

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Reaction score
387780_o.gif

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I've never heard a song that has managed to squeeze so many musical attributes of which I find negative into a single track.

Quantumface

Reaction score
tha fuck. Since when is shit hiphop/dubstep considered easycore?

EDIT: oh i guess you think it is because of the shit circa 2003 chorus and a breakdown at the end.

tr0n

djent n00b
Reaction score
Hey guys, check out this new video and show it to you friends .

These guys are trying to keep it real and they are working really hard to put out some good quality stuff. Make sure to leave some feedback,

Thanks a bunch guys

OpoQQ.jpg

Waelstrum

All Fourths Advocate
Reaction score
This seems to go into the category of bands that combine genres that I label as addition rather than fusion. (I got that definition from someone on this forum, can't remember who.) They don't take some elements from their influences and coherently blend them together into a new sound, rather they take pre-existing sounds and do one after the other. I'm not saying that this is necessarily bad, and if done right can sound quite good (I'm quite partial to the new iwabo album.) I like to listen to this genre sometimes, as I find the transitions between genres/sections to be quite interesting, as each of these bands have a different way of going about it. (I think that there is something to learn from the bad examples, as well as good. Also, no one band has only complete rubbish for songs, there's always at least one element of at least one song that can be enjoyed by someone.) I listened to the whole thing, because I was expecting some sort of breakdown at some point, but (this is a rare thing) was a little disappointed there wasn't one. I was kind of expecting the first verse to be the first genre, then breakdown/dubstep drop, the melodic chorus, second rap verse (possibly with chugging accompaniment, or even the guitars chugging the same riff that was wobbling as accompaniment to the previous verse), guitar solo (although I think that was probably optimistic) then coda, or something like that. It would probably not be the sort of thing I'd listen to, but I think that sort of thing would make the composition work better. That is to say, I think that if you want to combine genres ( and the lyrics suggest that they do) then make that a focus point in the music, there was probably 30 seconds total of not rapping (including the drop).

tl;dr needed a break down. :fawk:

(For the record I do not normally recommend breakdowns.)

Latest posts

')