New sick easycore band- Broad Spectrum Antibiotic

• Thread starter Philippe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Into Obsidian

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Reaction score
This puts the final nail in the coffin.
new_found_glory_easycore.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Micah55

Reaction score
This kind of music gets ALOT of hate. But when I listen to this the whole way through I find it surprisingly good.

Philippe

Reaction score
Hey guys, I guess most of you didn't catch the fact that these guys actually make fun of music and they are they are a pop punk band. I thought that by saying they are trying to keep it real that you guys would catch the sarcasm and humor but I guess maybe I should have been more obvious. I was just trying to get these guys some views, some of the comments are actually pretty funny and the guys from the band actually enjoyed a few of them but some of them are just plain mean. I guess what I'm trying to say here is don't watch this video thinking that these guys are being serious, the name of the song after all is "You Haveto Sellout To Sell".

But god damn, there are quite a few trolls on this forum haha and I thought they actually did a good job of pulling of that type of song aka Cheezy as F*&*

Waelstrum

All Fourths Advocate
Reaction score
Hey guys, I guess most of you didn't catch the fact that these guys actually make fun of music and they are they are a pop punk band. I thought that by saying they are trying to keep it real that you guys would catch the sarcasm and humor but I guess maybe I should have been more obvious. I was just trying to get these guys some views, some of the comments are actually pretty funny and the guys from the band actually enjoyed a few of them but some of them are just plain mean. I guess what I'm trying to say here is don't watch this video thinking that these guys are being serious, the name of the song after all is "You Haveto Sellout To Sell".

But god damn, there are quite a few trolls on this forum haha and I thought they actually did a good job of pulling of that type of song aka Cheezy as F*&*

I think the reason that a lot of us misunderstood is because there are many similar bands and posts about them that are similar but serious. I guess we got trolled. :lol: I got so trolled I tried to give constructive criticism. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ScottyB724

Reaction score
I dont care if they are trolling or not, 'music' like that should just not even exist, we're polluted with that shit enough as is hahah

Don Vito

Reaction score

I knew they were joking....but there are a lot of bands like this who are actually serious. squintingfry.jpg

CyborgSlunk

Reaction score
HOW YOU DARE insulting Enter Shikari... theyre one of the greatest bands in recent history, they did trancecore like 4 years before trancecore even hit mainstream, and they did it way better than everything that came after...

I´m feeling with you, bro. I mean, every time I turn the radio on this generic trancecore starts playing, all day, every day. The kids these days just don´t remember the time when trancecore was stil fucking hardcore to the core.

Wingchunwarrior

OVER THE LINE!
Reaction score

Sorry man but Bull fucking shit.

You can't just write terrible music and then just say "ah it was just for fun" or "we have fun time keep it real bro".

Terrible music is terrible whether your ejaculating because of it or weeping in agony over it.

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score

When irony is used as the basis of music, it's no longer music, just more trash.

Latest posts

')