New Simoom Video for Cutting Seams! My band. You dont want to miss this video.

• Thread starter leonardo7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
So this is our second music video and its definitely our most commercial sounding song we have ever written. Same director, camera man and crew who worked on Brian Head Welchs video for Flush as well as Mudvaynes newest and the the next two Mudvayne videos. He just signed on with Epic. Anyways, Bruce Campbells daughter is acting in it as heroine #1. I am the executive producer and the whole band is acting in the video as well. Yes we got a little carried away with it but we are pleased with our masterpiece. Please do watch it in full screen and in HD and dont even watch it if your not gonna watch the full 7 minutes or at least until the credits. Its sort of like a short film where the idea is a girl who is having a nightmare wakes up only to find that she is in a different body and still in a nightmare. I present to you "Cutting Seams" :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GalacticDeath

Reaction score
Really cool video man. I especially liked the effects used. That priest's demon face scared the shit out of me lol

gangaman

Reaction score
It looks very professional on the audio and video editing . tought ,i dont know what your aiming for but its a little to "emo" for my taste but still ,im sure there is plenty of people who will like it.

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
It looks very professional on the audio and video editing . tought ,i dont know what your aiming for but its a little to "emo" for my taste but still ,im sure there is plenty of people who will like it.

In all honesty, I have no idea what "emo" even means. I just dont get the definition and am not "aiming" for anything but thank you for the positive words and your thoughts are always welcomed. Its an old song thats on our new EP that the director was extremely passionate about so we made a video.

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
i kinda liked the video.

Thank you. Yeah the director heard the track and instantly had a vision right off the bat. I love the horror genre so we went with it. With enough cash we hope to do something even bigger, longer, scarier and better someday, although we are quite pleased with this as a start. My bassist was upset we didnt get to use our instruments in the video but we are gonna save that for another track, plus we do have another video where we are playing instruments the whole time. If anyone does a video I highly recommend Guerilla Wanderers Films.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Great video, man. Good use of special effects, plus syncing certain screams with the video was a really cool choice. More of a short film than a music video. :D

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
I thought about posting this up when it first released, but figured I'd let you do it, Alain. :lol:

As you most likely know, I love it. The effects are awesome. :metal:

Razzy

[10]
Reaction score
I thought it was cool. It reminds me of the Goosebumps books I used to read in grade school.

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
I thought about posting this up when it first released, but figured I'd let you do it, Alain. :lol:

As you most likely know, I love it. The effects are awesome. :metal:

Thanks Brandon. I really wanted to wait until I got the video up on the bands you tube page before posting it here but for some reason the file I have wont upload to You Tube so I decided I couldnt hold out any longer so I posted the link to the directors site. :metal:

')