New Skervesen Raptor Baritone 6 build

• Thread starter Erockomania
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Erockomania

Studio Geek
Reaction score
quick pic showing me what the pickups would look like in context... :)

So stoked with how the stain came out!

24l2z5f.jpg

Mr-Jemhead93

I think I'm profound
Reaction score
:bowdown: Holy crap that is such a freaking amazing guitar can't wait for the NGD post! I'm GASing hard for one now!

Lava Joe

Reaction score
Wow, how's my baby? So you're gonna put her up for adoption, right? I'll take care of her for you!

Nice guitar man, I think Skervessen does the finest finish work out there on the market right now...I can't even believe what they come up with sometimes.

Plus their 3 main models I absolutely love! Raptor, Swan, and the other one I can't remember, but I want one of each haha! I'd actually take 3 of each, a 6, 7, and 8 of each body style :p!

Congrats dude!

Erockomania

Studio Geek
Reaction score
Wow, how's my baby? So you're gonna put her up for adoption, right? I'll take care of her for you!

Nice guitar man, I think Skervessen does the finest finish work out there on the market right now...I can't even believe what they come up with sometimes.

Plus their 3 main models I absolutely love! Raptor, Swan, and the other one I can't remember, but I want one of each haha! I'd actually take 3 of each, a 6, 7, and 8 of each body style :p!

Congrats dude!

lol! This one won't be going anywhere for a long time :)

Lava Joe

Reaction score
lol! This one won't be going anywhere for a long time :)

Right, ok, so I'm just gonna take all the child support money I'm going to make you pay, so.

Ok, I can dig.

:evil:

It's either that, or you go ahead and give up the 7 now, so...I mean, your choice, right?

What finish is that on the body? Is is satin or what?

Erockomania

Studio Geek
Reaction score
Right, ok, so I'm just gonna take all the child support money I'm going to make you pay, so.

Ok, I can dig.

:evil:

It's either that, or you go ahead and give up the 7 now, so...I mean, your choice, right?

What finish is that on the body? Is is satin or what?

ha!!

The finish is acrylic satin. I'll give you guys detailed pics of the finish next week (if customs doesn't fail me). :shred:

Lava Joe

Reaction score
ha!!

The finish is acrylic satin. I'll give you guys detailed pics of the finish next week (if customs doesn't fail me). :shred:

Yeah, sweet!

I thought it looked smooth-satin-y. Very nice man, very very nice.

Gaw, Skervessen, that's my dream right now. Shoot me now.

If it was left white, it would have looked perfect next to some vanilla ice cream. I'd eat the vanilla ice cream off the guitar actually.

Erockomania

Studio Geek
Reaction score
Yeah, sweet!

I thought it looked smooth-satin-y. Very nice man, very very nice.

Gaw, Skervessen, that's my dream right now. Shoot me now.

If it was left white, it would have looked perfect next to some vanilla ice cream. I'd eat the vanilla ice cream off the guitar actually.

hahaha!

Thanks much, man!

')