New Slipknot

Jarmake

Frost Giant
Reaction score
Not a big fan of the song, although it's miles better than all out life was.

Corey looks like a fat hamster that was stung in the face by a bee when he sings and the mask flexes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
I'm so confused who is who in this band, I know that the two guitar players are the same people and the singer too, but with the new masks which one is the singer?

also who is the guy that just got fired from the band? man I'm so confused! hahaha

Triple-J

the Experimetalist
Reaction score
the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as
While I'll wait to hear the album in full I feel that sometime around Vol3/AHiG Slipknot found a songwriting formula that they're determined to stick to and these tracks don't do much to change my mind.

Corey's new mask is kind of funny to me because he hired Tom Savini to create it and has spent months hyping it up online with videos/pics but the end result just looks like he stretched a condom over his head and poked some eye & mouth holes in it.

alessandroventurella.jpg

This is a great mask though, I love the detailing.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Def getting some Vol 3 vibes from this song. Definitely a Slipknot song.

Also god those masks are lazy. Plus the music video is goofy and inconsistent as fuck.

akinari

Reaction score
I liked the last minute or so, but those stupid doot dat doot dat drumbeats they've always insisted on using so much have always bored me.

JK-PA

Reaction score
I liked the last minute or so, but those stupid doot dat doot dat drumbeats they've always insisted on using so much have always bored me.

They always used these beats for sure, but I feel that since Joey is not with them anymore, they use nothing else.

Reaction score
While I'll wait to hear the album in full I feel that sometime around Vol3/AHiG Slipknot found a songwriting formula that they're determined to stick to and these tracks don't do much to change my mind.

God, I remember when Vol. 3 came out when I was in middle school (6th grade) and just being so underwhelmed by it. I might have listened to it three, maybe four more times before I ended up selling it to someone else. I listened to it again recently and the few songs I liked I still like and the ones I didn't I still don't. The last Slipknot song I honestly cared for was Dead Memories. And .5 I may have given one listen and that's it.

And then this song... even in middle school I'd have cringed at that chorus.

BusinessMan

Reaction score
They always used these beats for sure, but I feel that since Joey is not with them anymore, they use nothing else.

So my statement still stands then? I feel better about what I said about weinburg(?) being sped up lars ulrich in Slipknot.

777timesgod

Officially the unofficial Forum Censor
Reaction score
I really disliked the new song but then again after Vol.3 nothing connects with me, from the Slipknot camp. Nevertheless it is trending so +1 for metal I guess.

wankerness

Reaction score

What are you talking about specifically? Like what time in the song?

jwoods986

Reaction score
They were supposed to play both songs on Kimmel but only Unsainted was aired. But the Kimmel performance for All Out Life is on youtube now, I just watched both songs, and All Out Life came across much better live than Unsainted, IMO.

Edit: where I stand on Slipknot - Vol3 is their best album front-to-back, they are not the same without Paul and Joey, and I haven't seen them live yet. That will be rectified on 9/1, bought my ticket during the TM/LiveNation sale at the beginning of this month - $20!

Last edited:

BusinessMan

Reaction score
They were supposed to play both songs on Kimmel but only Unsainted was aired. But the Kimmel performance for All Out Life is on youtube now, I just watched both songs, and All Out Life came across much better live than Unsainted, IMO.

Edit: where I stand on Slipknot - Vol3 is their best album front-to-back, they are not the same without Paul and Joey, and I haven't seen them live yet. That will be rectified on 9/1, bought my ticket during the TM/LiveNation sale at the beginning of this month - $20!

I totally forgot about that $20 sale sonofabitch

Lax

Reaction score
Terrible news indeed !

I never listened to a full album after vol 3, but I got tickets for a july show from my wife :D I can't say no to a nice present like that !

I preferred unsainted to the other single, but the overall feeling is pretty meh for me too...
Some things like drums feel weak and there is no surprise.

Sadly, I like my slipknot groovy + percussive + with a pinch of nu metal à la spit it out, the lars ulrich death metal with clean voice not so much.
(the jimmy kimmel unsainted's singing was close to be a sausage fest :( )

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
New track just dropped - much better than the first one in the thread.

Latest posts

')