NEW SONG! (8 and 9 string content)

• Thread starter muffgoat
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

muffgoat

The Djentle Giant
Reaction score
So far we got like 9 songs together i beleive :scratch: so gonna get a few more together so we can pick and choose the best 8 or 9

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Durero

prototyping...
Contributor
Reaction score
:lol: I'm stuck on the interwebs! :wallbash:

I was just watching the Meshuggah interview posted on here :metal:

Durero

prototyping...
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe I can ask Curt to upload it to our Soundclick page.

Our priority is to find a vocalist with a really strong clean singing voice. Any dirty/screamy/growly stuff can be handled by other band members if need be.

ephriamiv7

Reaction score
how do i post soundlcclcik son i have an account and everything

Maybe I can ask Curt to upload it to our Soundclick page.

Our priority is to find a vocalist with a really strong clean singing voice. Any dirty/screamy/growly stuff can be handled by other band members if need be.

I JUST RECORDED THE ONG PLAYING ON YR MYSPACE AND DID IT IT SOUND SOK I JUST DONT KNOW HOW T POST IT I HAVE ASTRONG GROWL YOU WILLL SEEE

Durero

prototyping...
Contributor
Reaction score
Strong growl indeed. I just listened to it and I appreciate that you've taken the time to record that. We're looking for a really strong clean voice however with lots and lots of melody and enough vocal control to do intricate and dissonant harmonies.

Examples of vocalists off the top of my head could include people like Casey (ex Periphery), Maynard from Tool, and Dallas from First Reign MySpace.com - FIRST REIGN (new album out now!) - Vancouver, CA - Metal / Progressive / Zouk - www.myspace.com/firstreign

It's flattering that you'd take the time and have the interest to record that :cheers:
but we're looking for quite a different vocal style.

ephriamiv7

Reaction score
man its just fun! thanks for letting me try i do havwe more of agutteral low grown and shit not what yr lookin for but i thoughtit sounded great btw im only 16 and im aboyut upload annohter track u need to listen to.

muffgoat

The Djentle Giant
Reaction score
WOW thanks for appreciating our music enough to want to record vocals over it like that!! we want to hear everything from anyone, as it gives an awesome idea of what people hear goin on over top in their own heads. As Leo said tho primarily we want someone who is a trained singer who can work some nice dirty voals as well, we might even have two singers if thats what the deed calls for.... who knows, cause i def want some aggresive vocals as well but to have a nice mix like Sikth or Fell Silent Tesseract etc....

ephriamiv7

Reaction score
SoundClick artist: EBWIV necrotoxin - page with MP3 music downloads

WOW thanks for appreciating our music enough to want to record vocals over it like that!! we want to hear everything from anyone, as it gives an awesome idea of what people hear goin on over top in their own heads. As Leo said tho primarily we want someone who is a trained singer who can work some nice dirty voals as well, we might even have two singers if thats what the deed calls for.... who knows, cause i def want some aggresive vocals as well but to have a nice mix like Sikth or Fell Silent Tesseract etc....

i like yr pic wiht the pot leaf i love the hetty dankz!!!
:hbang::shred:

i acciedenlt uploaded what i recdorrded for you guys lo fi im changin it so listen to again and also listen to my other stuff its decent tell me what yall think?

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Inferno made my day. That track is really catchy and has all the groove :hbang:
Congrats :metal:

muffgoat

The Djentle Giant
Reaction score
Thanks a shit bunch frank! gotta say.... im a little drunk and i loove Inferno really proud of this song.

btw... The Safety Fire kicks fuckin ass! cant get enough of these guys...

TIME TO HEADBANG

Trespass

AEADGBEA
Reaction score
Wow, you guys are really picking up speed. On blabbermouth, working on a full length.

Unfortunately I can't listen; (I only have internet at work) but knowing Leo and seeing his stuff with the percussion group, I know its got to be crazy unique yet down to earth - right up my alley.

Latest posts

')