New song "Aeon" part 1 - dark & groovy (s2.0,x3,rg2228) with vocals!

• Thread starter IamLukas
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ChasingTheSun

Pastor Of Muppets
Reaction score
The turn into section two was amazing. I may have had a guitargasm right then...

Seriously, this is pretty much what i'm looking for musically at the moment. I'd pay money for this. I know this sounds all like screaming fangirl-ism, but i can't think of any suggestions to make about it. It's just awesome.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ellengtrgrl

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a idea....
This is part 1 of my song and I'll go on in the next days, writing part 2, here's the question:
I am not that good at guitar playing, well especially at soloing :wallbash:.
Would someone want to record a solo guitar for the next part?
That would be great!
You can pm me and I'll send you part 2 (when it's done), so you could try out some solo stuff on it.
Deal?

Hmmmm, that would be fun to do!! I can't guarantee that I'll nail what you're looking for, but Im willing to give it a try, as I'm sure others would also are. I LOVE the prog/classical vibe you're conveying. Good work!! :yesway: As you and others have mentioned, all it really needs, is a little sonic tweaking.

IamLukas

Reaction score
good shit Lukas bro!, im all about the heavy shit but i honestly enjoy soft vox, mainly cause I couldnt do them to save my life. Reminds me of the soft parts of Between the Buried and Me. now you got me wanting to try having my shit sit better with reverb n delays. keep em coming !

Thx mang!
Yah, I think in such atmospheric music, the verb just has to be to give it the right feeling :yesway:.

The turn into section two was amazing. I may have had a guitargasm right then...

Seriously, this is pretty much what i'm looking for musically at the moment. I'd pay money for this. I know this sounds all like screaming fangirl-ism, but i can't think of any suggestions to make about it. It's just awesome.

Hahaha screaming fangirl-ism....it sounds funny, but I get exactly what you're telling me :lol:.

Hmmmm, that would be fun to do!! I can't guarantee that I'll nail what you're looking for, but Im willing to give it a try, as I'm sure others would also are. I LOVE the prog/classical vibe you're conveying. Good work!! :yesway: As you and others have mentioned, all it really needs, is a little sonic tweaking.

Thank you.....

For those who are registered on soundclick, you can dl the song there...for those, who have no soundclick acount, I have uploaded the song to hotfile.
Here's the link:

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting

Pm me, when you've got something :shred:.
I think at 2:46 - ca. 3:50 there would be some space for some soloing...
also at ca. 6:10 - 7:17.
But I think, just listen to the song and you'll see what's best....
Have fun!

')